Dawn Ward - RHOC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does everyone think of her? I quite like her, but sometimes she annoys me.....

Did anyone see her recent stories on Instagram? She disclosed that she is having her teeth replaced, but they look perfectly fine to me! In fact, I'd love to have her teeth - they are so white and straight. What is with the celeb craze of getting veneers?! I think they look awful!

Reactions: 4
I only watch her on RHOC and I think she's she's pretty funny even though she's probably a back stabber. I was very sad when they dropped her tagline in the titles, but we still use it in our household. "People wanna be me. I am me!" 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You can hear her words slurring as she gets drunk the boom she kicks off....good entertainment

Reactions: 15
Omg I was just googling about Dawn Ward because I wanted to know what the outcome was with the court case involving her and Leanne? Anyone know?

I am rewatching RHOC from the start and Dawn is definitely a player. She wants to be the queen and be liked and it really does effect her when she’s criticised or called out on her behaviour. She is besties with every NEW person that comes in to the show. That’s because she needs people on her side.

I would say Rachel and Lauren are her only true friends who tell her like it is and she doesn’t get too offended by it.

Just my thoughts 😉

Omg I was just googling about Dawn Ward because I wanted to know what the outcome was with the court case involving her and Leanne? Anyone know?

I am rewatching RHOC from the start and Dawn is definitely a player. She wants to be the queen and be liked and it really does effect her when she’s criticised or called out on her behaviour. She is besties with every NEW person that comes in to the show. That’s because she needs people on her side.

I would say Rachel and Lauren are her only true friends who tell her like it is and she doesn’t get too offended by it.

Just my thoughts 😉
Yeh the 500k loan issue was a bit weird....I believe it happened but can’t understand why they needed it or why it was never paid back. Also Leanne was a long standing best friend to loose over it....must be a lot more to the story

Reactions: 7
I love her, think she’s fab. I’ve met her and Derby at a few events and she’s the nicest and most approachable person.

Definitely more to the Leanne saga but I’m guessing they paid to keep it quiet and be dealt with out of the media.

Reactions: 3
Love her! She's the best one on the show...authentic, warm, strong and great entertainment!

Reactions: 2
I really like her too. I've just started watching from the beginning, and I don't see her being bothered by wanting to be queen bee? I think people start with her tbh 😂
That money thing with Leanne is super weird. Why's she need to borrow money from them?? Wonder what the outcome was.

Reactions: 2
Opposite end , sorry !! Actually cannot stand her , she is rough and manipulative. Thinks she is the queen bee and a total tit stirrer. Of course this is in my opinion 🤣

Reactions: 50
Opposite end , sorry !! Actually cannot stand her , she is rough and manipulative. Thinks she is the queen bee and a total tit stirrer. Of course this is in my opinion 🤣
I’m with you. Watch how classy she is when she’s drunk. That shows you what type of person she really is 🤔

Reactions: 30
I don’t mind her... until she gets drunk. She just cannot handle the booze and turns in a second.

hate how her family are now part of the show. The rest have their partners occasionally etc but now we’ve got the whole daughter getting engaged etc and her family are constantly in the show

Reactions: 16
I only watch her on RHOC and I think she's she's pretty funny even though she's probably a back stabber. I was very sad when they dropped her tagline in the titles, but we still use it in our household. "People wanna be me. I am me!" 😆
Same in our house too :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Just watching the last night in Prague argument - Jeez the woman is so belittling, surprised she has friends

Reactions: 10
The voice though....I know she can’t help it but man in drag or what???

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Live dawn.
she’s a little crazy at times but overall a genuine an kind person. She seems like she’s such a nice person and so loyal to her friends and does anything for them. Like her whole family set up and shows so many people round her all the time at home must be doing somthing right.

I know, someone who knows her well, who says she’s an absolute alcoholic, if you watch her stories, she always on the drink and bog eyed.

I think she's horrible sometimes. I really can't stand the whole 'I say it how it is' nonsense. I'd still rather have Dawn than Perla though, she's as sneaky as they come.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.