Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Debtex

I am so surprised as there is such a strong emphasis on race/ anti semitism/ hate crimes at the moment.
But she will get her comeuppance, as mud does stick, so certain people in her circle won’t be too happy. Plus ( as I mentioned earlier ) this will make her feel untouchable, so she will do something similar again. She won’t be so lucky next time.
She may have been the queen of Cheshire, but in Dubai, she is a very small fish, in a very big pond!
Oh believe me she isn’t the queen of Cheshire .!🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Pulltheotherone

VIP Member
She had a stake in it from recollection but she certainly doesn’t own it.
The whole family are utterly full of shit. Universally loathed locally.

• Wow

ffs11

Feel ashamed for her. She’s now on boat trip with a young girl (Bethany) who’s only very early 20s. She’s not known her long. Met in Dubai. What does near 50 year old want with 20 something? Weird!

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
I imagine her and Dawn both hate the girls from his first marriage, just making nice at them till she gets the ring on her finger and then they can edge them out of the picture.

daydreamer95

VIP Member
That really is shocking and I can't imagine he had much of a say in it. I've also noticed that they didn't put her parents down as directors.
It shocked me when I saw the DOB and worked out it was the dad.

Her parents seem to be younger much more active have their own businesses they wouldn’t risk putting their name down imo.

Anyways all directors in prior 12 month period can be investigated / disqualified so not sure why Ashley and Dawn have done this other than to try and avoid answering questions.

1st Insta post May 2021 - Talking about how his mother is locked down in a home and his dad Terry it’s his first time outside in 15 months

2nd Insta post May 2022 - Ashley says he hasn’t seen his dad since he left Dubai will celebrate when they are in England

So Terry is 90 now heading up a company in liquidation whilst his son tans in up in Dubai the parents were used as props for TV to make them look good caring for the elderly now the mother with Alzheimer’s is in a home hardly seeing her son and the dad who knows where he is this is sad to me

Attachments

• Sad

Cilla Slack

VIP Member
Does anyone think she maybe didn't want to miss all the glam of the city finale (vip guest style) so her and Dawn made an excuse to come home early or is that really nasty of me to suggest that?!

I think you are spot on. I thought of it immediately when I spotted her down on the pitch at the end, I'm assuming they were his children with him and she was determined to assert her status for the cameras.

Em_

VIP Member
If anyone from the family ever reads here…..

Parking in a parent and child space when you don’t have a child with you is just really shitty behaviour. Some of us here are your neighbours, we see all…… Shame on you.
And also parking in parent and child spaces with children 5 and over. They should just be for babies/toddlers and parents.

I hadn't noticed she'd parked in parent and child.

Not related but I had an argument with a woman who parked in a parent and child space, with no child, The woman claimed that she was picking up her grandchild so it was fine, she was a bit rough and I thought she may punch me, so just let it go. I can imagine Dawn or Taylor acting like that woman.

• Haha

daydreamer95

VIP Member
Back in the UK where is Maureen and Terry the prop parents Dawneh and Ashley use to make themselves look good ?

Terry 90 years old has been put on their company as director in liquidation and ever since you hardly see them being posted Ashley has hardly seen his parents this year awful people imo

Hope Ashley parents have other kids and grandchildren to support them because Dawneh Ashley and their kids are all self obsessed selfish pieces of shite

klipper20

WTAF, my first I don't even think I was getting dressed myself at 8 days. Couldn't put my baby down and didn't want to. 8 days?!?! Who wants to go on a night out 8 days after giving birth to your first child. I'm gobsmacked
The anxiety that would cause me would be next level. I’d be rocking backwards and forwards if I left a baby that small. I understand a trip to the supermarket or nail shop. Fair play, it takes about an hour but a night away? I’d be sectioned. YES I’m judging. Giving serious side eye.

Mintymoo

Chatty Member
Hate to sound like a broken record….
But you’ve guessed it….. she’s back again tomorrow 👀🤷🏻‍♀️👀

• Haha

Lovenews

Chatty Member
Yes, money buys you a very good barrister. Throwing shade on the legalities of the arrest was just the start. Why didn’t the prosecution ask for hair strand testing to establish previous cocaine use? (Not even sure that’s a possibility!)
That is a sad state of affairs that money just made the facts become fake. That chap in the court case won't stay quiet for long.