Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
But is he that loaded? Thought he just had a few ice cream stalls in UAE?
Plus there’s loads of rich man that don’t seem to be batting for the other side?
Darby is def attractive enough to have got better IMO. I’m not a fan I just mean in general. Like I honestly just dont get that whole relationship.

with Taylor I get why she is with Riyad £££££ and clout that he’s prem player
Michael already has a kid with a women who he abused I think. Someone on here said he doesn’t see the kid.
Great guy.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

Minxmonx

VIP Member
If only there was a ‘fingers crossed’ emoji!
Will this do….

She’s back tomorrow at Crown….
Jury are out…👀👁👀
Let’s hope whatever the outcome is, she will have her wings clipped somehow. By that I mean, so she can’t continue to strut around like some puffed out peacock and have everyone bow down to her. As with Katie Price, when these vile people get let off in Court with no more than a slapped wrist, they start to think they are above the law and as a result their behaviour becomes even worse.

JulesC

VIP Member
Derby doesn’t have her own thread but a random one - is everyone aware that Micheal has a child with someone else prior to Derby? I notice he never mentions that child or sees him. The baby mother is Kendal Orielly.
Michael’s got a type hasn’t he? I thought that was Darby at first 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
I've often wondered if the wards actually have that much wealth, i can imagine they made decent money on all the caudwell renovations they've done. They only seem to own a small part of warford hall Ashley wouldn't have made millions playing football although he was on a decent wage at Blackburn Rovers.

I know, someone who knows her well, who says she’s an absolute alcoholic, if you watch her stories, she always on the drink and bog eyed.
And very fond of the white stuff!

I think she’s rough and totally cringeworthy once she’s had a few. She appears to cling onto people who have real wealth ie John Caudwell. I bet her and her husband are up to their eyeballs in debt, they’re house was up for sale not so long ago and why borrow 500k from your close friends and not pay them back?

leoladyxo

VIP Member
I’m not sure when it was originally aired but I recently saw her appear on Celebrity Come Dine With Me. She clashed with Charlotte Crosby, who was also on the show that week. She couldn’t help but keep chipping away with little comments towards Charlotte. I think Charlotte was making toilet humour jokes and Dawn said to her “I can’t wait for you to meet Ash because then he would see how much worse it could get than me”, or something along those lines. Charlotte later in the week was describing which types of cheese all of the guests would be and described Dawn as a “mouldy cheese”. Dawn was furious! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Olive40

I do like Dawn but I think she’s lethal. I think she has a heart of gold but she’s way too fiery and egotistical. Hate the way she treats Hanna, who ok is a bit of a snob but I love her for it 😆

Shes definitely had the boot and there’s no way she wrote that story last night, she never knows where to put a full stop,

Meg78

VIP Member
An independent cinema near to me has specific mother and baby screenings on weekday mornings; breastfeeding friendly, lights half dimmed, volume turned down…..

…..is now the time to point out I live just minutes away from the Wards?