Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mintymoo

Chatty Member
Sounds a little like the “police officer”.. well transport police officer has been asked to speak a little more in her favour.. wonder how much he was paid
Her defence solicitor ( the same one she used when found guilty of assaulting Sinitta) has picked up on the fact the officer is a probationer & young in service.
She was acting D&D so there was no reason why she shouldn’t have been arrested for that and then further arrested for the assault/harassment & drugs etc at the Police Station.

Keeping 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Reactions: 12

minnieminx88

VIP Member
I imagine her and Dawn both hate the girls from his first marriage, just making nice at them till she gets the ring on her finger and then they can edge them out of the picture.
There was def a bit of an eye roll as she saw she was being filmed.
I agree. I cant imagine either of them are bothered and are just playing happy blended families till she is down the aisle.

Pulltheotherone

VIP Member
Taylor and Mahrez went to a party of FOF about 18months ago. They hadn’t been together long. She barely spoke apparently and he said literally NOTHING.
All end in tears. As soon as he is not playing for United she will be off.
She will have the obligatory baby obviously.

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
I'd love to know what Riyad thinks about the new baby being another girl...100% bet she wanted to give him a son.

Wifo1976

VIP Member
Dawn missed a few:

Must have a Colombian drug baron on speed dial
Must be fat and ugly and be prepared to have botox at the drop of a hat when told
Must be a functioning alcoholic and be prepared to get twatted at the drop of a hat
Will not speak before being spoken to
Preferably a lesbian in case she might fancy 'my Ash'
Must not have any form of personality or character and must dress in sackcloth and ashes
Must not at any point question anything I say or any of my decisions.
🤣🤣
You missed:

“Must be able to ‘own your shit’

• Haha

Yass123

Chatty Member
Why do the wards always go away with Taylor & Mahrez? They’re all in Dubai now.. I’m sure Mahrez financially supports them🙄 if he wasn’t a footballer there is no way that Taylor would’ve got with him

Wifo1976

VIP Member
The whole collection is just.....shite😂😂 I wouldn’t wear any of it. And neither would she!

• Haha

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
‘Own your shit’ indeed - her range of hoodies should say ‘pay your debts’.

Still, she’ll be sewing mailbags soon enough.

• Haha