Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
Next she’ll be bringing her poor housekeeper in to take the wrap for the cigarettes in her pocket, and she will back Dawn up through fear of loosing her job.
I believe 100% she did what she is in court for, as you say we have all seen what a nasty, foul mouthed thug she is when drunk or angry. More proof that money definitely does not buy class. Her and Tanya are nothing but fish wives with potty mouths and absolutely no class. No amount of designer goods and flash cars will ever hide that.
( oh, and throw Lystra in with those two also, all vile women )
In the newspaper article, it said the housekeeper is no longer employed by her and they parted amicably. Why am I so invested in this!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Minxmonx

VIP Member
Actually, Michaels wife is a better looking version of Derby, so that must rile her. I could never trust a man with a background like his, and with a wife who is a doppelgänger of me!!!!

Meg78

VIP Member
At first glance it looks like she’s pregnant again, super bad placement for the flowers

E00A9172-1BE7-4CCF-AF90-8033C662D666.jpeg

• Haha

Emmagrace92

Chatty Member
Just had another scroll through her comments on IG, and not 1 negative comment. Come on Dawn, who are you trying to kid!? Not 1 negative comment!! You can’t delete your way through life, you need to take the rough with the smooth. Yes, you was incredibly lucky to get away with this ( once again ), but at least let those who disagree with your behaviour have a voice to respond to your post on IG.
And for anyone who wants to come back at me and say maybe she didn’t get any negative comments, plllllleeaseeeee, credit me with some intelligence 🤨
She did get negative comments because I may or may not have left one asking if the tears were tears of relief that she’d got away with it yet again. I’m honestly not that person usually I just couldn’t help myself 😂 it was swiftly deleted within about 10 minutes. I haven’t been blocked though.

• Haha

HereForTheLols_

Do you think its odd taylor sells clothes on Depop for like £10-15 (annoyingly, stuff she has received for free from Karen Millen) when her husband is on £8 million a year? I've got nothing against selling second hand clothes and do it myself, but I wouldn't be if my husband earned that much. Clearly she must spend his money as she's in such designer clothing constantly. So why bother with the depop?! Would love everyone's thoughts.

Ps) she regularly shares her depop page on her stories which is why I know.

1001 others

VIP Member
Will she pop up on the new Housewives of Dubai show too?

I wonder what 'Our Ash' will do there? I always had a bit of a soft spot for him.

How will she cope without those batshit crazy hairdressers that used to be joined to each hip?

• Haha

Minxxx

Can’t stand her. She’s just so rude and two faced. I don’t know how anyone can stand the amount of drama she seems to surround herself with.

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
But she's installing a new pool at the Cheshire house?
But they only own about 5% of Warford Hall, and it’s been on the market for ages now. Perhaps the new pool is paid for by the other investors to help sell it?
I know they’ve been trying to turn it into a spa or wedding venue for years now, it’s an albatross.

Em_

VIP Member
Lol her son in law to be is an Algerian 🤣
I remember they made their relationship "Instagram official" just after it came out that she'd been arrested. I do wonder if they all get on. I remember that FB/ig post going around that was allegedly from her, some message saying she'd never let her daughter's date anyone who wasn't white.

• Wow

Em_

VIP Member
Katy Price got let off on a recent court appearance ( and numerous others ) when clearly she was guilty as hell, so the outcome ( sadly ) doesn’t always reflect if someone is guilty of a crime or not.
But when you can afford a loophole solicitor, you get what vast amounts you pay for. They are very good at spinning a case on it’s head and getting people off. There is a famous loophole solicitor that all the footballers use ( can’t remember his name ). By what I read on her trial, she clearly had a loophole solicitor.
So, her getting away with the crime, definitely doesn’t mean she is innocent of the crime.
I do agree the show has gone downhill though, but it had been leading that way even when Dawn was on it.

Absolute bullshit! 😡

I see there are no negative comments on her IG post which is amazing, she must be really busy pushing that delete button 😂

How sad of she is doing that. I'd have expected some negative comments. It makes me so angry that people like her and Katie Price get away with these things, when the average Joe wouldn't.

Lizzymint

VIP Member
Dubai now added to the travel corridor, wonder how she will get round that one when she returns 🤔 .
I also can’t believe that on the show they made such a big deal of how fabulous they were taking in Ashley’s parents ( separate apartment in the property with carers ) and at the start of lockdown his mum put in a home and dad sent packing back to his house on his own . Surely they could have stayed at WarFord but kept away from the family, or at least his dad could if mum needed 24 hr care 🤷🏼‍♀️ . Seems not , let’s send them packing as they had no intention of following lockdown rules from the start ... oh lovely gesture buying Terry fancy mobility scooter for Christmas, that just makes him being on his own absolutely great when there’s litreally no where to go 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
God that flat decor is tasteless, and seriously passé.
Must have been a Dawn Ward job, she’s even got mirrored drawers, circa 2012.

• Haha

9Pine

VIP Member
They all do it, I can't wait for the day influencers are no longer.
More fool the companies that take them up on it. If I see someone gifting people who have no money worries, I’d never use those companies again. I hate the whole influencer world.