Dawn O'Porter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No he's in some series called The Good Luck something or other on Apple.

Unless he's heard on the QT it's not gonna be renewed....

Bloody hell I couldn't cope with all the pinging back and forth they do. Their kids must have some funky accents.

I mean obviously I could if I had their megabucks 😂

Reactions: 1
I don't know how they keep moving all those pets ? She tagged the company that moves them. Is she in UK now ? The Joanie adverts are excessive on my Instagram. Turned me off her a bit

I don't know how they keep moving all those pets ? She tagged the company that moves them. Is she in UK now ? The Joanie adverts are excessive on my Instagram. Turned me off her a bit
Yes they’ve moved back here but don’t know why.

She’s still an annoying cow!

I seemed to have missed that Dawn was no longer writing the Stock Aitken & Waterman musical

wonder what happened there ?? She was reported to be writing it as fas back as 2020, there was press then saying they weren’t happy with they script

There was a script she was writing that wasn’t coming together so she walked away and handed the money back when they were in Canada. Was it that one?

The “I live here now” line about Mallorca is getting a bit dull, it wasn’t that funny to begin with

Reactions: 1
I see she's locking herself out of IG again and trying to go full subscription only for her 'content', complete with clickbaity "I'll DM you hun" style sign off.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see she's locking herself out of IG again and trying to go full subscription only for her 'content', complete with clickbaity "I'll DM you hun" style sign off.
How boring! Plus she’ll explain more why she’s leaving on her subscription only blog! I’m not that interested hun!

She’ll be back once she’s got her next book to promote and asking for pre-orders 🙄

Reactions: 2
I assume that she is getting criticised for posting about Palestine and the Choose Love charity. She has turned all of the comments off.
She barely posts these days anyway and I’m not sure what she is charging people for anyway.

I assume that she is getting criticised for posting about Palestine and the Choose Love charity. She has turned all of the comments off.
She barely posts these days anyway and I’m not sure what she is charging people for anyway.
She mentioned about when she left Twitter. I remember she defended Caroline Flack and she left soon after as she probably got a lot of abuse.

She hates any form of criticism.