Dawn O'Porter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The jizz stuff is RANK.

Nothing will put me off food quicker than literally comparing it favourably to semen. 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Her new collection with Joanie looks SO much better than the dresses. If I wasn't so skint right now, I'd be tempted

Reactions: 1
Her new collection with Joanie looks SO much better than the dresses. If I wasn't so skint right now, I'd be tempted
Shame you’re not one of her showbiz friends as they all seem to get them gifted 😉

I see it’s her and Chris’ 10 year wedding anniversary. I remember when they got married but doesn’t seem as long ago as that. That’s when she adopted the cringeworthy ‘O’!

Reactions: 2
Shame you’re not one of her showbiz friends as they all seem to get them gifted 😉

I see it’s her and Chris’ 10 year wedding anniversary. I remember when they got married but doesn’t seem as long ago as that. That’s when she adopted the cringeworthy ‘O’!
I think the kids go by O’Porter too!

I think the kids go by O’Porter too!
Yes I think they do. I heard one of her kids on her Instagram story the other day with his American accent! They seem to travel about a lot. I think last year they spent 6 months in London so I’m surprised the kids have an America accent and not some weird mix of English/Irish/American!

Reactions: 3
Lol they wouldn't have Irish accents, they do a flying visit once a year and that seems to be it.

Perhaps Chris visits more but Dawn seems to have very little interest in Ireland given that she literally never posts anything about it on the rare occasion she visits, compared to the way she posts about absolutely everything else!

Every time they go to see his mum, they leave the kids with her and go to a hotel on their own for a night or two.

I’d have thought Chris’s mum would want to spend all the time she has with Chris too as she only sees him once a year.

Do they not get on?

Lol they wouldn't have Irish accents, they do a flying visit once a year and that seems to be it.

Perhaps Chris visits more but Dawn seems to have very little interest in Ireland given that she literally never posts anything about it on the rare occasion she visits, compared to the way she posts about absolutely everything else!
She certainly loves to post about Geurnsey!

It’s where she grew up isn’t it?

I’ve assumed Chris’s family don’t want to be all over SM. Or maybe she’s less ME *jazz hands * around them? The Irish people I know wouldn’t be entertaining it 😄

Reactions: 2
It’s where she grew up isn’t it?

I’ve assumed Chris’s family don’t want to be all over SM. Or maybe she’s less ME *jazz hands * around them? The Irish people I know wouldn’t be entertaining it 😄
Yes it’s where she went to live after her mother died.

She could still post from Ireland, she doesn’t have to show his family.

Yeah its kinda wierd that all she showed from Ireland is a packet of crisps. She generally only shows her own face anyway, lol.

I reckon she just doesn't have any time for it. Roscommon isn't exactly sexy and she seems to have little interest in anything that isn't "jizz worthy" 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
I know this thread went quiet but had to find it to vent - she went and posted a really obvious spoiler for this week’s episode of Succession on her Instagram and has been really petulant about it in the comments. So annoying as I hadn’t watched yet and thought Instagram was safe! 😤

I know this thread went quiet but had to find it to vent - she went and posted a really obvious spoiler for this week’s episode of Succession on her Instagram and has been really petulant about it in the comments. So annoying as I hadn’t watched yet and thought Instagram was safe! 😤
Yeah so annoying!!!

She hates any form of criticism and always becomes petulant!

Reactions: 4
Yes I came to moan too! She’s had so many comments from people complaining and politely suggesting she take down the post so she doesn’t spoil it for others and she still hasn’t. Strikes me that she’s not taking it down deliberately to make some sort of point, so petulant and petty!

Yes I came to moan too! She’s had so many comments from people complaining and politely suggesting she take down the post so she doesn’t spoil it for others and she still hasn’t. Strikes me that she’s not taking it down deliberately to make some sort of point, so petulant and petty!
She’s an annoying cow! I can quite believe she was a school bully.