Dawn O'Porter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she's locking herself out of IG again and trying to go full subscription only for her 'content', complete with clickbaity "I'll DM you hun" style sign off.
It's so cringe. Comparative to people who facebook post they're in hospital but will only tell you via DM because they want all the attention. And why would anyone pay for Roy from the IT Crowd wife's blog?

(I am aware she was famous in her own right before she married Chris, but the IT crowd is far superior to anything else they did.)

Reactions: 1
I found it really distasteful the way she would post something regarding choose love and then immediately some sort of ad for her own brand, it was like the virtue signaling justified the endless ads.

Reactions: 2
I'm sure she'll come back to Instagram eventually when her engagement drops of a cliff and jeopardises her brand collaborations

Reactions: 5
She’ll be back when she wants pre orders for her new book as it’s pre orders that help get the bestseller tag.

Yep, she'll be back when she needs to flog something. Be it a book or tickets to that flackstock thing she does, that I've never seen anyone normal actually go to/talk about. It seems to be a gig for her mates to attend in memory of another mate, fine but not sure why we need to know?

Disclaimer - Yes, I'm aware of who Caroline Flack was and the circumstances of her death. It was sad for all concerned. My comment isn't about her death (or her life).

Reactions: 4
Yep, she'll be back when she needs to flog something. Be it a book or tickets to that flackstock thing she does, that I've never seen anyone normal actually go to/talk about. It seems to be a gig for her mates to attend in memory of another mate, fine but not sure why we need to know?

Disclaimer - Yes, I'm aware of who Caroline Flack was and the circumstances of her death. It was sad for all concerned. My comment isn't about her death (or her life).
sorry but the disclaimer got me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No, I agree, the Flackstock thing has always seemed like a jolly for her mates to me.

I've unfollowed anyway. If it's just a charity/book flogging/frock flogging account controlled by some hapless assistant, what's the point of cluttering up my feed?

I see she’s popped back up on Insta asking her team to post about her Joanie clothing range. Pathetic. Why doesn’t she just delete her account?

Reactions: 1
I unfollowed. I used to really enjoy her insta and it was the reason I bought her book she wrote during lockdown. Now its just ran by some marketing team or assistant to advertise stuff when it suits her.

Ridiculous how she keeps her Instagram open just for AD’s but her bio says she’s left Instagram. Well delete your profile then instead of still trying to make money from it 🙄

Reactions: 6
Ridiculous how she keeps her Instagram open just for AD’s but her bio says she’s left Instagram. Well delete your profile then instead of still trying to make money from it 🙄
I wonder how those contracts with Joanie etc work - presumably she's obliged to do a certain number of posts but I imagine when they signed her up they were understandably expecting to work with someone who was really active on her insta

How big of a deal is Flackstock? Genuinely? I’ve seen pics floating around here and there and just seems to be her mates both famous and non famous getting drunk.

Reactions: 4
How big of a deal is Flackstock? Genuinely? I’ve seen pics floating around here and there and just seems to be her mates both famous and non famous getting drunk.
Same. The lineup is poor as well. It’s never really taken off.