David Walliams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting. This sounds like Walliams doesn’t it? And if so, there’s clearly a journalist doing some digging.
7F1DC3E7-3FEB-4C59-932B-80E2038CECB6.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 24
See the creepy fucker did a very heavily photographed visit to a Children’s hospital yesterday, to try and convince us all he is a good guy really.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
See the creepy fucker did a very heavily photographed visit to a Children’s hospital yesterday, to try and convince us all he is a good guy really.
Jimmy saville loved childrens hospitals too. Not really a good move David

Reactions: 21
David Walliams is currently trending on Twitter, but don't think it's in relation to anything major.

Spotted this tweet though.

1674584378610.png

• Wow
Reactions: 7
What is the general vibe concerning DW ?
He has always given me the creeps and I couldn’t stand his vile copycat books that had about 1% wit of Dahl.

Any blinds with info ?

Reactions: 4
What is the general vibe concerning DW ?
He has always given me the creeps and I couldn’t stand his vile copycat books that had about 1% wit of Dahl.

Any blinds with info ?
Creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep is the vibe. The thread will tell you all we know! Happy reading!

Reactions: 3
Isn’t Walliams the person that’s behind a lot of what Katherine Ryan was talking about? She’s said that she was on a panel show and had had enough of ‘someone’ and shouted you are a sexual predator etc etc and was being very serious about it. She reported the person to ch4 and nothing was done. It obviously got cut from the actual show. When she was interviewed by Louis Theroux he asked if she would ever say the name of the person and she said that his lawyers are quick to gag people and would shut it down and that her and other people in showbiz know they would never be able to get it out in public. She said of the person though, that when it comes out everyone will be like oh yeah of course he’s done that! Because it’s obvious and like a Saville situation. Made me think it was him. A few female comedians have came out and said it too, but never actually named him. Russell brand is another that is disgusting and predator like. The comedy circuit is also rammed full of sexist and harassment though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Isn’t Walliams the person that’s behind a lot of what Katherine Ryan was talking about? She’s said that she was on a panel show and had had enough of ‘someone’ and shouted you are a sexual predator etc etc and was being very serious about it. She reported the person to ch4 and nothing was done. It obviously got cut from the actual show. When she was interviewed by Louis Theroux he asked if she would ever say the name of the person and she said that his lawyers are quick to gag people and would shut it down and that her and other people in showbiz know they would never be able to get it out in public. She said of the person though, that when it comes out everyone will be like oh yeah of course he’s done that! Because it’s obvious and like a Saville situation. Made me think it was him. A few female comedians have came out and said it too, but never actually named him. Russell brand is another that is disgusting and predator like. The comedy circuit is also rammed full of sexist and harassment though.
I wondered about the Katherine Ryan comments. I guessed it was Russell Brand though? If the public would say it's been obvious all along, that actually makes it sound more like Brand because he's the one with the reputation. Could be a few people tbh!

Edit: Hasn't Jason Manford also had allegations of harassment?

Reactions: 3
It was widely speculated after she talked it on her podcast that it was Russell Brand as they did one season of celebrity roast and he wasn't on it afterwards. She said in another episode of her podcast that Jo Brand was the only person with that surname that doesn't make her feel morally grossed out

Reactions: 5
It was widely speculated after she talked it on her podcast that it was Russell Brand as they did one season of celebrity roast and he wasn't on it afterwards. She said in another episode of her podcast that Jo Brand was the only person with that surname that doesn't make her feel morally grossed out
That's interesting. I googled and went down a Reddit rabbit hole. 😬

I saw this about Walliams and his lawyers. Obv it's an anonymous reddit comment so take with a pinch of salt. Still backs up what everyone says about his legal team tho.

1674862800259.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I wondered about the Katherine Ryan comments. I guessed it was Russell Brand though? If the public would say it's been obvious all along, that actually makes it sound more like Brand because he's the one with the reputation. Could be a few people tbh!

I remember his first marriage ended because he couldn't keep it in his trousers and was sexting at least a dozen other women. He remarried and did a few 'it's for keeps this time' and 'I've learned my lesson' crap in interviews but he was accused of having phone sex with someone just a few days before the wedding and is still seemingly at it.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Thing with Brand is his career was soaring at one point, even in Hollywood movies, then it just seems to have crashed (aside the recent Death in the nile remake I think). He then went down this odd spiritual and moral influencer route which seems odd for someone who was in demand work wise. Its like he was cancelled behind the scenes.

And nothing is more a red flag than someone portraying themselves so hard as Mr or miss nice guy/girl

Reactions: 10
I’ve mentioned it before but a while back there was a thread on Mumsnet about Walliams and a few posters claimed he’d been very inappropriate with their teenage daughters. One said he’d completely blanked her and gone up to her seventeen year old daughter and hit on her. The thread was taken down by the mods fairly quickly, but it was a bit of an eye opener and made me realise that a lot of people see him for what he is.

• Sick
Reactions: 10

I think it was sexting with Manford (when he was married) - so sleazy, but I don’t think it was harassment as the women appeared to be willing partners.
Another one there have been some rumours about is Omid Djalili.
But re the Katherine Ryan thing, I think it’s more likely it’s Russell Brand. There have been some unsavoury stories about him circulating for years.
It could be Walliams, but has Katherine Ryan worked with him? I wasn’t sure.