Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yoyolady

Chatty Member
My friend used to date him. Put it this way- he’s got a lot to give in the trouser department.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Is there a thread about him already? I couldn't find one. Anyway, am I the only person to whom he gives the absolute and utter creeps? My other half was watching BGT one night and I was literally backing into the sofa to try and 'get away' from him. I actually had to leave the room. There's just something malevolent about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
I don’t mind him but I find the camp act a bit offputting. He plays it up so much that people think he is gay, and it’s very much played for laughs that he acts camp and that doesn’t really sit right with me. To me it feeds into the narrative of alienating gay people by making them an object to laugh at. Like, young men today see that and think oh if you act like that you can be laughed at? This probably makes me sound really snowflake-y, I’m not explaining it as well as I could. 😅 it just doesn’t gel and it’s so tiring to me personally.

I’m sure I read, and this is total unfounded gossip, that he was/is a right sleaze who as @Mustard says prefers much younger women!

Reactions: 40

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I really hate his camp pretend to be gay act, it’s offensive how much he plays up the act when he is actually completely straight. He plays offensive gay stereotypes and it just isn’t entertaining, it’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 36

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member

I'm not surprised. So many of these celebs aren't what they seem on TV. Off screen personas are totally different. It's all an act. People need to realise this before they idolise these people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Clearly the article is to test the waters, and get it out there, whilst the lawyers clear the other stuff they really want to publish.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27

lockedlady

It always puzzled me how they got away with such awful degrading stereotyping on Come Fly with Me including doing blackface. I mean we're talking about a programme of more recent times, not the eighties.

Odious right winger Jim Davidson doing nothing near as bad got cancelled (quite rightly too) for his comedy but it seems the trick is to portray yourself as left leaning because the left never cancel their their own ..which is why David and Matt were able to carry on getting top gigs.
I enjoy seeing the downfall of people like this.
As a "liberal leftie" "woke snowflake" or whatever you may call me (I get a lot worse at family dinners!!) Your comment about the left not cancelling their own really hit home and gave me food for thought. Thank you! I don't think "cancel culture" is a thing and I think those who are "cancelled" have been called out for inappropriate behavior HOWEVER you've got me thinking if DW spoke with a working class accent, held right wing views and went against the grain would he have survived long? I think the answer is no ....

I'd never thought of it like that 🤯 definitely something for me to think about ...

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Innocent Hamster

Chatty Member
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks DW is such a sleezy, creepy, dirty old man.

He's given me the ick for a long time, with his OTT camp behaviour to excuse improper behaviour towards others. I can't stand him.

Anyone else got a bottle of babycham chilling in preparation to celebrate his downfall?

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Radiorebel

Breaking: David Walliams has QUIT Britains Got Talent!

David Walliams sensationally quits Britain’s Got Talent after 10 years judging on ITV talent show

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Notworthy

VIP Member
He is vile, met him at a kids park and he just ripped into me for a taking a sly photo! Horrid, in front of lots of kids! Mean man! Glad people are finally seeing his true colours!
Well I'm not going to criticise home for that. I'm assuming he was at the park with his child so you really did invade his privacy and you can't have been that sly bout it because he saw you do it. Just rude

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I have been abused in my life. He triggers my ‘run the fuck away and never look back’ alarm every time.

The disturbing thing is, when he first appeared, although I found him creepy and ick, it was just my feeling - there were no rumours or anything, by all accounts he was considered a decent person. Thought it was me and told myself off.

But as time goes on, he has discovered that he can get away with more and more blatant predatory and disturbing behaviour and suffers no censure or consequence. It’s now at the point that he’s parading around in plain sight. It’s like the emperor has no clothes.

You would think the industry would have learned at least SOME lessons - where there are that many rumours, some of them with evidence to back them up - when everyone is saying the same thing…you’d think they would stop tiptoeing around the issue and actually start investigating and asking directly asking those difficult questions.

All the many many people that are looking the other way as he invites under 18s into his dressing room unaccompanied, why is nobody speaking out. Even his fucking co-stars?! Why?

That disturbs me as much if not more that his own behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Tabitha D

VIP Member
Interesting. This sounds like Walliams doesn’t it? And if so, there’s clearly a journalist doing some digging.
7F1DC3E7-3FEB-4C59-932B-80E2038CECB6.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 24

Notworthy

VIP Member
You have no expectation of privacy in a public place.
Maybe not but good manners would suggest it's rude to take a picture of a celebrity in a kids park with his kid. Same as it being good manners not to interrupt a celebrity when they are out to Dinner with other people.

• Heart
Reactions: 23