David Walliams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he's suing because people found out what a dick he actually is?

Hopefully this goes to trial and some of the skeletons in his closet are brought to light. He gives off such creepy vibes

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How can he even sue? He's admitted behaving wrongly and no doubt he will have said bad stuff many times that we don't know about. Judges only have one year contracts as well so he would have been out of contract so not technically fired, because he wasn't officially confirmed for the next series anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How can he even sue? He's admitted behaving wrongly and no doubt he will have said bad stuff many times that we don't know about. Judges only have one year contracts as well so he would have been out of contract so not technically fired, because he wasn't officially confirmed for the next series anyway.
I really hope this backfires on him! He’s so creepy and his ‘comedy’ always seems to target the most vulnerable people.

Reactions: 12
I assume he’s hoping Simon will pay him off, he must know a thing or two, and Cowell appears to be running scared at the moment about something.
I wonder if he started this legal action before the RB stuff?

Reactions: 11
He got caught on a hot mic for Pete's sake! STFU witch!

Remember when he said he would like to suck Harry Styles' member? When Harry was all of 17 no less. :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 7
He's suing because of the data breach. The recordings were leaked and that's why he can sue. He's not denying anything....yet.

Reactions: 2
What a self pitying bleep. David, maybe don't groom and pay for sex with barely legal girls.

Reactions: 8
Rule number one of tele, you are never alone with a microphone. Lawsuit holds no merit.

Reactions: 4

He's brought it on himself. I hope he doesn't get a penny.
love the bit where he is alleging that because of the sacking he has lost his ability to be funny ... pretty sure he never was !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I presume he is taking this to court because his conversations were recorded, kept and shared without his consent.
Which is a valid point.
It doesn't take away from his documented behaviour, of course. That's a different conversation.
If he has been pushed back towards his depressive/suicidal episodes, then that isn't pleasant and there are questions to be raised about the recordings and release. Of course there are. But I expect a rational debate isn't what tattle is for. Fair enough.

Reactions: 2
Still cannot feel sorry for this man. Be nice to people on your way up and people will still be nice to you on your way down. He clearly got on the wrong side of someone in production and they leaked it to show people his true colours.

Reactions: 8