David Walliams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve mentioned it before but a while back there was a thread on Mumsnet about Walliams and a few posters claimed he’d been very inappropriate with their teenage daughters. One said he’d completely blanked her and gone up to her seventeen year old daughter and hit on her. The thread was taken down by the mods fairly quickly, but it was a bit of an eye opener and made me realise that a lot of people see him for what he is.
I've seen a few things like that on Twitter over the last few years...making a beeline for younger girls, not underage exactly but still young enough to consider it icky considering his age.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
He is vile, met him at a kids park and he just ripped into me for a taking a sly photo! Horrid, in front of lots of kids! Mean man! Glad people are finally seeing his true colours!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I’ve mentioned it before but a while back there was a thread on Mumsnet about Walliams and a few posters claimed he’d been very inappropriate with their teenage daughters. One said he’d completely blanked her and gone up to her seventeen year old daughter and hit on her. The thread was taken down by the mods fairly quickly, but it was a bit of an eye opener and made me realise that a lot of people see him for what he is.
I can back this up. There are threads on twitter where teenage girls came dowsed a few years ago saying he was sending inappropriate texts inviting them to his BGT dressing room. A friend of mine works for one of the red tops and they have been trying to release the story for years. Most recently the summer last year. He has lawyers that quickly shut down any story from going to print. It’s well known in the showbiz and media circles. Rumour has it this is part of the reason he is being fazed out of prime time tv such as BGT.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I can back this up. There are threads on twitter where teenage girls came dowsed a few years ago saying he was sending inappropriate texts inviting them to his BGT dressing room. A friend of mine works for one of the red tops and they have been trying to release the story for years. Most recently the summer last year. He has lawyers that quickly shut down any story from going to print. It’s well known in the showbiz and media circles. Rumour has it this is part of the reason he is being fazed out of prime time tv such as BGT.
Even his good friend Wossy who invites him to his famous haloween fancy dress party every year, didn't have him on his latest series of his chat show that's just finished.

Reactions: 4
He is vile, met him at a kids park and he just ripped into me for a taking a sly photo! Horrid, in front of lots of kids! Mean man! Glad people are finally seeing his true colours!
Well I'm not going to criticise home for that. I'm assuming he was at the park with his child so you really did invade his privacy and you can't have been that sly bout it because he saw you do it. Just rude

• Heart
Reactions: 25
You have no expectation of privacy in a public place.
Maybe not but good manners would suggest it's rude to take a picture of a celebrity in a kids park with his kid. Same as it being good manners not to interrupt a celebrity when they are out to Dinner with other people.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I can't stand him, but will stick up for him in this instance. If he's with his kid don't be invading private family time and don't be acting all paparazzi by taking a photo without asking him first. Out and about you wouldn't take a photo of a randomer and different rules shouldn't apply just because someone is famous.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
An interesting thread. I be honest (If true) I just thought Walliams was just an act and he was just a normal person.

Walliams name has been banded about for a long time so perhaps his time has come

Reactions: 6
Wonder if the Dispatches program tomorrow is about Walliams?
On Deux Moi, someone said there is gonna be a documentary coming out...a #metoo for Comedians so I think it is. More so since Krishnan Guru-Murthy tweeted then deleted Something's Up. David has been named as well as Russell Brand and Noel Fielding.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
On Deux Moi, someone said there is gonna be a documentary coming out...a #metoo for Comedians so I think it is. More so since Krishnan Guru-Murthy tweeted then deleted Something's Up. David has been named as well as Russell Brand and Noel Fielding.
Noel Fielding? I hope not, I quite like him.

Reactions: 1
So the below, is this new news or regurgitated? And the also news that a panorama doc is on tv Saturday but so far... no details. Are these things related?

---
So the below, is this new news or regurgitated? And the also news that a panorama doc is on tv Saturday but so far... no details. Are these things related?

(correcting myself!)

Panorama, not Saturday, it's Monday, my oops.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3