David Walliams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's hiding in plain sight. Surely the British public can't be stupid enough to fall for it a second time post-Saville

Reactions: 15
Delighted he's gone. They can frame it that he chose to leave all they want but its obvious he was given no choice. If only they would axe the entire thing. Hopefully now the same fate awaits his books and he fucks off into oblivion.

Reactions: 15

I'm not surprised. So many of these celebs aren't what they seem on TV. Off screen personas are totally different. It's all an act. People need to realise this before they idolise these people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I saw Little Britain Live a number of years back and the Des Kaye scene then concerned me. They got a few of the audience up on stage, mixed ages, but Walliams persistently targeted this young male who claimed to be 18 and did all this “jokes” with a sausage. It ended up with Walliams in character stripping the poor boy off his trousers whilst the boy attempted to get away from him. The audience loved it and the “joke” clearly went down well but when the poor boys face was beamed on the big screen you could tell he was mortified, embarrassed and abused. Turned out the boy was there with his parents. Fast forward a year and I saw the show again and again the exact thing happened. The youngest male chosen was the one selected for the OTT sexual touching.

This was circa 2006/7. Before the children’s books, the reality shows and his royal awards.

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
He’s just saving face, I reckon they’ve told him to quit. I wonder if they’ll get Piers Morgan back.
I can't see Morgan even wanting to comeback. ITV will get the Butlins dancer to replace the sleazeball, like they used him to replace broken back Si.

Reactions: 3
Did he even swim? I think he got in the boat
There were pics of him when he did the Thames for Sports Relief but from what I remember, it was the same shot in all the papers so I wouldn't be surprised if he got in, and had a paddle around until the paps got their fill then got out about. I don't know if there was any actual proof he did it other than the media claiming he did. He got his money's worth though because he claimed afterward it made him ill and I remember a bunch of 'Poor David' articles online.

What I am wondering about all this is how much Matt Lucas knows...I know they fell out for a few years and no one ever truly got an answer why. Even in his book, Matt was cagey about it and claimed it was loads of little things but surely that wasn't big enough for them to stop speaking for years. They only started talking again after Dale Winton's funeral IIRC. So did Matt know and keep quiet, not know, or does he also have skeletons he doesn't want to be rattling?

Reactions: 13
Delighted he's gone. They can frame it that he chose to leave all they want but its obvious he was given no choice. If only they would axe the entire thing. Hopefully now the same fate awaits his books and he fucks off into oblivion.
The panel has needed a shake up for some time.

Hopefully Schofield gets the job and gives BGT the kiss of death.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I saw Little Britain Live a number of years back and the Des Kaye scene then concerned me. They got a few of the audience up on stage, mixed ages, but Walliams persistently targeted this young male who claimed to be 18 and did all this “jokes” with a sausage. It ended up with Walliams in character stripping the poor boy off his trousers whilst the boy attempted to get away from him. The audience loved it and the “joke” clearly went down well but when the poor boys face was beamed on the big screen you could tell he was mortified, embarrassed and abused. Turned out the boy was there with his parents. Fast forward a year and I saw the show again and again the exact thing happened. The youngest male chosen was the one selected for the OTT sexual touching.

This was circa 2006/7. Before the children’s books, the reality shows and his royal awards.
Could well have been a plant to be fair. Not uncommon

Still, even if it was a plant he still shows the way his mind works and what he finds funny

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

If memory serves, he did the same to ex Hollyoaks actor Jeremy Edwards at a charity performance, pulling his jeans and boxers down while Jeremy struggled to stop his genitals being exposed and u could tell that David was going hell for leather trying to strip him against his will. If that happened anywhere else it would be called sexual assault/attempted rape but for some reason, because it was in front of an audience for charity, its called entertainment.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
If memory serves, he did the same to ex Hollyoaks actor Jeremy Edwards at a charity performance, pulling his jeans and boxers down while Jeremy struggled to stop his genitals being exposed and u could tell that David was going hell for leather trying to strip him against his will. If that happened anywhere else it would be called sexual assault/attempted rape but for some reason, because it was in front of an audience for charity, its called entertainment.
This? (Jeremy is very handsome.)

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I loathe Walliams he gives me the same kind of creeps as Saville did.

Reactions: 13

On this occasion I am on his side. Don't be creepy trying to take a sly photo of the creep. It's just plain weird anyone taking a photo of anyone that they haven't said yes to.

Reactions: 5

On this occasion I am on his side. Don't be creepy trying to take a sly photo of the creep. It's just plain weird anyone taking a photo of anyone that they haven't said yes to.
Yep, I agree with your point re pix on the plane. What does get my goat in that article though is that he is going to be working with Matt Lucas again who I kinda liked, I've not heard any nasty tea on him. I'd hate to see Walliams bring Matt down when the inevitable down fall occurs....

Reactions: 3