Dating in Lockdown #2 The audacity of men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m new to the thread, possible posted on the 1st one... but I’m just so fed up with it all! I feel like I never get anywhere at all. I match with loads on tinder and either never hear from them or I message them and get nothing back. I just don’t get it? I understand we all accidentally match people sometimes but I just unmatch, why don’t they?

I’m 32, I’m a big girl (not saying that as a negative, I am fairly body positive but I am aware at a size 24 I’m not everyone’s cup of tea just as they aren’t mine) but I just want to find someone interested! I’ve found it makes no difference whether I have lots of info on my profile or blank, it currently says very little. The ones I do match with and get a reply from it’s a couple of small talk messages then nothing. I just don’t get what’s wrong at all 😭

Sorry, I am having a little pity party today but I just feel so lonely and fed up.

I am on tinder, bumble, hinge and Facebook dating. Was on POF but hidden my account as I hate the constant “person X is live in your area”. I even have a profile on a very different site which is designed for casual sex as I am down for that too and not getting very far. I do differentiate the two, tinder etc is dating (absolutely no ONS etc) and this other site is for sex only (pref regular, again no ONS). I just don’t understand why it is so difficult.

I’m a nice person, early 30s, I’m an alright looking girl, no baggage at all. WHY IS THIS SO F*CKING HARD?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I can’t stand tattoos to be honest, one or two is fine but I dated it a guy with a tattoo with the devil from Insidious on his chest and he thought it looked good!
i can confirm... from the ones I saw they were hideous, I don’t know if I like tattoos if I’m honest but I’m not opposed to them. I think like them to have meaning not just random scrawlings. When guys have their own name on them it gives me the ick. Why?! You forgetting it?

I don’t have much advice as you can see from my own posts I don’t have it all together but you’re in the right place sending ❤

Reactions: 2
I can’t stand bare chest pics! Also I was chatting to a lovely guy in his 40’s, I’m also in my 40’s, who then said he’d like children. Well sorry mate but I told you my womb is closed for business! I suggested he set his search age 10 years younger!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
1618747559956.png

loool I mean he is not wrong but is this seriously all the banter the guy has

honestly I don't know you lot do this, I'm cringing

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@LaurieLaurie the audacity of guys that do super like and expect you to talk is RIDICULOUS. I hate being super liked, it gives me the ick and I won’t talk to them 🤣😅 if we match.Who does he think he is. Ps mafs was my favourite thing in lockdown. 🤩

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Hey guys! Hope it's OK to join you, I think I probably commented a couple of times on the first thread!
Currently being ghosted by someone I've been seeing for 4 months. Haven't heard from him since Tuesday. He's ignored 2 texts and 2 phone calls. I'm not making myself look like a twit by wasting any more time trying to work out what the hell has happened. The crappy thing is we'd finally met each others children and had a really nice family day out like 2 weeks ago. Tbh I didn't even like him that much, he was stunningly hot but he only cared about himself and he was tit in bed, but its the rejection...ohhh the rejection!! 😭😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
@LaurieLaurie the audacity of guys that do super like and expect you to talk is RIDICULOUS. I hate being super liked, it gives me the ick and I won’t talk to them 🤣😅 if we match.Who does he think he is. Ps mafs was my favourite thing in lockdown. 🤩
I’ll talk but when it suits me, I swipe and throw my phone down and get on with my day. I cannot stand people who think you have to be available to them and then moan when you don’t reply instantly.
(It was Tinder for the poster who asked)

Hey guys! Hope it's OK to join you, I think I probably commented a couple of times on the first thread!
Currently being ghosted by someone I've been seeing for 4 months. Haven't heard from him since Tuesday. He's ignored 2 texts and 2 phone calls. I'm not making myself look like a twit by wasting any more time trying to work out what the hell has happened. The crappy thing is we'd finally met each others children and had a really nice family day out like 2 weeks ago. Tbh I didn't even like him that much, he was stunningly hot but he only cared about himself and he was tit in bed, but its the rejection...ohhh the rejection!! 😭😭
Oh no. Don’t give him anymore contact as hard as it is.

Reactions: 6
IMG_0506.jpg

Today's superlike horror. You think that's enough to impress me IAN?

I don't think I've had a single superlike from someone I'd actually be interested in

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
The bastard 😕

Reactions: 7
What a knob. He'll definitely be back though. Likely with a sob story excuse :rolleyes: then you can ghost him ☺

Reactions: 8
I'm perpetually unlucky in love, but my best friend is going on date number 2 with a guy she seems really keen on. She met him through tinder, I'm keeping my fingers crossed as she wears her heart on her sleeve.

Reactions: 4
Ugh just block him! Ghosting says a lot about him and is not in any way your fault 💕 Gosh I really do hate men.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.