Dating app icks #2 Turkey Teeth is also an ick

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do these men honestly think they are doing women a favour by putting themselves on this apps!?

i mean what low self esteem desperate woman would ever swipe or like any of these men!?

Reactions: 9
If you see stuff you hate on other people's profiles, ffs just ignore them. Why would you beam out your rage and hostility about them towards people you're trying to attract?
Alternative dating strategy; instead of connecting with people by liking the same things, connect by hating the same things instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Saw this in the BBC article about art uncovered in Pompeii and thought about this thread immediately. So, nothing has changed since those times in men's methods of seduction then, him going look at my knob and her looking like wtf is wrong with men 🤣

Screenshot_20240411-124347~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Saw this in the BBC article about art uncovered in Pompeii and thought about this thread immediately. So, nothing has changed since those times in men's methods of seduction then, him going look at my knob and her looking like wtf is wrong with men 🤣

View attachment 2868978
Surely that has to be one of the earliest examples of the 'facepalm' as well. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Men posting copses of themselves in the gym on their dating profile.

Nothing worse than posting a photo of a current match on 1 of those Facebook groups to see if there’s anyone who recognises them and it turns out he’s a bit of a slime ball. Ugh.

Reactions: 2