Dating app icks #2 Turkey Teeth is also an ick

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He spoiled the whole thing with the flat stomach. My exacting demands include "a modicum of flab in the stomach area" so he just won't do! 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guy 1 had 4 pics of him holding fish on his profile 😂
Guy 2 is shocked I didn't guess he was Portuguese (he had nothing about it on his profile 🤷🏽‍♀️) yet he assumed I was English when I'm half Jamaican with very Jamaican features 🤷🏽‍♀️
Guy 3 - and this is more of a general ick - has asked me on a date but I've got to plan it 🥱 absolute ick for me when men cant/won't plan a date that they've asked you on.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She needs to state decent single men as there doesn’t seem to be many about

IMG_2837.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I saw a guy on Tinder earlier who'd put his name as 'SlideRightIn'.

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I’m sure I have said this before. But when they claim it’s their first time on the app/new here, but you’ve definitely seen their profile before. It’s already a red flag that they lie about it!

Reactions: 12
I’m sure I have said this before. But when they claim it’s their first time on the app/new here, but you’ve definitely seen their profile before. It’s already a red flag that they lie about it!
So many guys claim this…but you know it’s a lie as you’ve seen them on the apps for years with the same old picture and bio!

Reactions: 5