Dating after lockdown #8 Tinder, completed it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t mean to! I didn’t know it was against the rules and couldn’t remember whether it was happening or not 🥴. I put it in my calendar and everything 🤣🙃. moving swiftly on..
this is what I’ve had!
As had I but then told off so not allowed 🙈

I'm doing ballet in my kitchen hahaha too much wine for me!!

Okkkkk... worst sex you've ever had?

I wouldn't particularly call it 'bad' sex, but definitely the most embarrassing! This was when I was dating the lad who was into public sex. I took him to one of my favourite seaside towns for a day out, and there was this beach I'd found that was only accessible by a very steep cliff path - it was actually pretty dangerous, so I assumed we'd have the whole beach to ourselves. We did! It was bloody brilliant, we had a lovely picnic, drank prosecco, splashed around in the sea...really got us in the mood. So we get to kissing and then (just to make sure) scoot behind a rock and lay down a towel and start going at it. He's on top, just classic missionary stuff, but very lovely all the same. The wind's in our hair, the sun's on our skin, just the way god intended...

After about ten minutes, I just happen to look up at the cliff top and to my horror, I see a bleeping crowd of people standing at the top staring down at us. Turns out there's a VERY popular cliff top walk that gives you a lovely view of my 'secret' beach, and every bloody thing that happens on it. When the crowd clock I've noticed they all start cheering 🙈 my poor boyfriend goes immediately limp and manages to pull the town over his bare arse and we just cower there until the crowd wanders off :ROFLMAO:🥴😳

Funny, after that I wasn't that much into public shagging 😑
I'm a bit of an exhibitionist, this would have been right up my street

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.