Dating after lockdown #5 The MANdemic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Point 1 - Passive aggressive comment about height. Check.
Point 2 - Got a kid. Check.
Point 3 - Hmmm... really? Because mentioning really makes me think you do 🤔

IMG_20210622_192624.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Matched at 12, we've sent 3 messages each and his latest has his number on, wants to talk on WhatsApp and has asked me out for a date all in one sentence ... COOL IT FFS!!!! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually don’t go for looks at all, I’m all about them being funny and responsible adults 🤣🤣🤣but PLEASE can someone send me some fairy dust for some decent likes/ messages? I’m despairing at what’s currently arriving in my inbox 🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think I’ve seen this guy
😯
Also, question to all, if you are or were in your early 30s what age range would you date?
I'm 30. Age range is 28-36. I'm not into older guys personally. 5 years is fine, anything above that, I feel as though we won't be on the same page, but maybe I'm wrong.

Reactions: 4
I'm 38 and put 39 to 48 (I know I'm not early 30s 😭 but a 10 year age range has always worked well for me)! & Sometimes I get some silver foxes 😂🙌🏻

Reactions: 2
😯
Also, question to all, if you are or were in your early 30s what age range would you date?
I’m early 30s and I’d look for someone 25-32, I like men to look youthful. I’ve noticed they begin to lose their jaw line and look out of shape any older 😂

My ex was 10 years older, I’m starting to think I should have kept him 😅 He wanted to be settled down, have a baby and I threw it away by listening to my fanny and wanting to see other people 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m early 30s and I’d look for someone 25-32, I like men to look youthful. I’ve noticed they begin to lose their jaw line and look out of shape any older 😂

My ex was 10 years older. I’m starting to think I should have kept him 😅
Strange, they always say men look better as they get older.

There's this guy I know - he looked so so at 25 (I creeped on his FB/IG). I met him when he was 32 and he was so attractive, I never would have guessed he was the same person as the one on those old pictures. He certainly experienced a "glow up" in his late 20's. I never would have looked at him if I'd met him when he was 25.

Reactions: 5
😯
I’m 34. I had my last tinder age range set to 32 - 42 because I’d run out of people to swipe on so I’d say normally 34-40. I’d say I definitely prefer older. The guy I’m currently dating is 40.

Reactions: 3
Well I think at this point in time I want a sugar daddy who wants no sugar so like ages 30-38 (40s if they’re £££££😂😂) give me money instead of a headache plzzzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
😯
I’m 34 and tend to look for men aged 32-42. I look younger than I am though so can look a little odd with older men sometimes.

Reactions: 1
When I was 30 I did 5 years either way. I upped it to 6 years one time and the difference was vast; men were really going off the boil 6 years older. It came straight back down.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I had a guy completely break my heart about 3 years ago, we went out for about a year which doesn’t sound that long but he was constantly telling me I was all he’d ever wanted, he introduced me to his kids and to his family it was all great. Then he started the slow fade, not answering my calls, leaving texts on read until eventually he just ghosted me completely. It took me quite a while to get over it. Fast forward to now and he’s just sent me a friend request on Facebook, I have no intention of accepting it as I’m not opening myself up to that again but my question is why do they seem to reappear at exactly the wrong time?
Here's the one main piece of advice I have for anyone who is hurt by someone in the past. Getting back with a person who hurt you is like getting out of the shower and putting on the dirty underwear you had on before. Don't do it if you have any self-respect or personal hygiene.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well I think at this point in time I want a sugar daddy who wants no sugar so like ages 30-38 (40s if they’re £££££😂😂) give me money instead of a headache plzzzz.
Haha snap! I’m 30 and look for 31-40. In my experience the younger ones don’t want to settle down and the ones 35+ tend to be more self aware and emotionally stable. Of course being financially stable helps too 😋

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.