Dating after lockdown #30 WHY ARE MEN SO BORING

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did a thing yesterday, I was bored so went for a meal on my own then went to a bar on my own afterwards and got a guys number :eek: x

• Heart
Reactions: 34
maybe I’m sensitive and uppity but I really hate when men in the first few messages just literally ask for sex. I had a guy that I matched with last weekend. We’ve had literally 4 messages so tbh I forgot all about him. He messaged today saying “don’t see the point of the small talk. Just going to throw out the booty call”

First of all, what small talk?!
Second of all, you absolutely do not get treat me like that.

like I said, maybe I’m too uppity but it’s just so disrespectful imo

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Omg I’m so glad I’ve found this thread!! You are my people 😂
This thread was my favourite from the moment I found it. The support, understanding and advice is amazing! Who needs therapy?! 😍
---
I did a thing yesterday, I was bored so went for a meal on my own then went to a bar on my own afterwards and got a guys number :eek: x
That's great! Well done you on both things! 😊
---
maybe I’m sensitive and uppity but I really hate when men in the first few messages just literally ask for sex. I had a guy that I matched with last weekend. We’ve had literally 4 messages so tbh I forgot all about him. He messaged today saying “don’t see the point of the small talk. Just going to throw out the booty call”

First of all, what small talk?!
Second of all, you absolutely do not get treat me like that.

like I said, maybe I’m too uppity but it’s just so disrespectful imo
I know where you're coming from here but I would say that at least he saved you from days, even weeks, of messages if you are looking for something more than just a hook up. ❤

@Agent Cooper Totally understand that too. Exactly what you said and take your time with it! ❤

@triesherbest Hope you're feeling better today!

@freezelouise43 Hope you're having a fabulous weekend and taking some time for yourself and getting some clarity ❤
---
Anyone ever dated a pilot before?!
No but I'm open to! 😍😅

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I downloaded Tinder again the other day, talking to a guy who says he’s looking for the one. Proceeded (uninvited) within a few messages to tell me about his balls being full of cum 😐 When I wasn’t receptive to this turn of conversation, pointing out that he won’t find the one talking like that, he said I was too controversial and arsey for him 😂😂😂

If you’re uppity @shadowcat5, so am I ✌🏻❤

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I downloaded Tinder again the other day, talking to a guy who says he’s looking for the one. Proceeded (uninvited) within a few messages to tell me about his balls being full of cum 😐 When I wasn’t receptive to this turn of conversation, pointing out that he won’t find the one talking like that, he said I was too controversial and arsey for him 😂😂😂

If you’re uppity @shadowcat5, so am I ✌🏻❤
I'd have said"You must stink" carrying all that gross stuff around". 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Well my ex (child's dad) has proposed to his girlfriend and they've set a date for next year. I feel a bit tit that I'm still single and he's getting married 🙇🏽‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Well my ex (child's dad) has proposed to his girlfriend and they've set a date for next year. I feel a bit tit that I'm still single and he's getting married 🙇🏽‍♀️
It’s hard not to let it sting. But realistically, you don’t know about the ins & outs of their relationship & it’s likely it isn’t something you’d want, especially with the wrong person. A lot of these people settle. Feel the emotions, ride the wave as all this is normal and then pick yourself back up again.

It’s completely different but I had a bit of a wobble over an ex of mine. We split years ago but I thought he was “the one”. It was a messy split, he went with someone else real quick etc but anyway, we’re on friendly terms now. He’s no longer with the original girl but has found someone else pretty quick. I am happy for him but I was also a bit sad again…then he posted something on insta supporting Andrew Tate and blaming the covid jabs for a body builder who has sadly passed away. My sadness quickly disappeared 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I have 3 male pilots in the family and not to tar all with the same brush (there must be some monogamous ones out there) but they all cheat on their wives/girlfriends. My BIL literally has a girl in most countries, I just feel for his poor wife 😢

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I have 3 male pilots in the family and not to tar all with the same brush (there must be some monogamous ones out there) but they all cheat on their wives/girlfriends. My BIL literally has a girl in most countries, I just feel for his poor wife 😢
I’ve never been involved with a pilot, but got the impression they were players that have ladies scattered about.
I matched with one on bumble and he extended the match. I have sent the first message, but I won’t be holding my breath 🤣

Reactions: 3
This is possibly going to be offensive but I cannot help how I feel. Went on date with a guy I’ve been chatting to for the last 14 days or so. We met online and the conversation has been very good.

During the date he told me he is bisexual. He said he has never had a relationship with a man, it’s only been NSA/ three-sums type of encounters. He did say he was very relieved he told me this side of himself as not everyone knows this about him apart from his parents and 3 friends.
There was a sense of shame about the way he spoke about being attracted to men, (he did not directly say he was ashamed) he was kind of lowering his voice/ whispering when talking about this side of himself and he kept saying not everyone has to know.
My worry now is he gay but just has shame around his sexuality? I’m kind of feeling insecure because he said sexually the men his been with in the past knew exactly what they where doing.😆

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.