Dating after lockdown #27 Being on Tinder to find a man of value is like looking in the bin for a Rolex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone! I’m new on this thread but been reading the posts for a while. I’m really upset today as the person I met on bumble has started seeing someone else and had ended it with me. We hadn’t met in person yet but were due to soon. This was the first person I’ve spoken with in 10 years so I’m completely gutted. I’ve cried all day and feel like someone has stamped on my heart! I keep thinking what would have happened if we had gone on a date sooner, he seemed absolutely perfect :(

it’s annoying as I get so attached so quickly, im gutted!
Aww I’m sorry to hear this! Doesn’t matter if you’ve met or where things are, if you like someone and they choose someone else it hurts! He’s the one missing out on you! Keep going there’s someone better for you I’m sure ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hi everyone! I’m new on this thread but been reading the posts for a while. I’m really upset today as the person I met on bumble has started seeing someone else and had ended it with me. We hadn’t met in person yet but were due to soon. This was the first person I’ve spoken with in 10 years so I’m completely gutted. I’ve cried all day and feel like someone has stamped on my heart! I keep thinking what would have happened if we had gone on a date sooner, he seemed absolutely perfect :(

it’s annoying as I get so attached so quickly, im gutted!
Ugh that sucks, but as others have said at least he communicated this.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I've created a new thread!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.