Dating after lockdown #23 Can you HTML though?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for all your advice everyone, sent him a lovely text ending it and apparently I’ve messed with his head and mugged him off!
He told his family about me! I never ever gave him the wrong idea he always knew I wasn’t sure about it, if you’ve gone in deep that’s your problem!
I’m so cross!!! Officially staying single and joining a convent, who’s coming?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
How did it go?
It was great but definitely friend vibes (he said the same). But thinking that over this morning, I think there’s something really empowering about knowing you can just go and be yourself and smash a conversation and not all guys are there to mess you around. And it’s nice, I’ve got someone to add to the ‘fancy a pint?’ list. He was lovely though so if anyone is in Essex and on tinder def swipe R, 32 😂 he’s just not for me romantically!

@TheTinyHuman - had he actually been online? If his location is set to only work when the app is running then it wouldn’t have changed.

He was still not on with the slow fade though and given how invested you seem, I’m worried there’s going to be a major power imbalance.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thanks for all your advice everyone, sent him a lovely text ending it and apparently I’ve messed with his head and mugged him off!
He told his family about me! I never ever gave him the wrong idea he always knew I wasn’t sure about it, if you’ve gone in deep that’s your problem!
I’m so cross!!! Officially staying single and joining a convent, who’s coming?
What a weirdo. Who tells their family about someone after one date lol. Bizarre behaviour. Imagine if you’d gone on a third date, he’d prob have proposed!

Reactions: 1
I know!!! That’s exactly what I thought! He was like omg but you kissed me, I was like yeah to see if there was a spark, not like I shagged him is it honestly. He was in so deep but I never did anything to make that happen, it’s his problem

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.