Dating after lockdown #22 I want to break up, Cheese Boy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A (different) guy I have been in 5-6 dates with wants to see me tomorrow. I told him I think we should knock it on the head. He can’t understand why. ITS BECAUSE YOU HAVENT ASKED ME MY THOUGHTS OPINIONS OR FEELINGS ON ANYTHING. It’s boring for me. Go away.

Someone have a conversation with me please. Someone ask me something.

I have dating fatigue. 😂
The guy above has tried to convince me last time we met he was quiet and “you had had a bad day.” (Did I? How would you have know? Not like you ASKED ME) I tried to be honest with him and he’s not having it so fine.

I’ve agreed to meet him tonight and I’m going to conduct a social experiment. I’m not going to ask him anything. Let’s see how he finds it then when we inevitably sit in silence.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The guy above has tried to convince me last time we met he was quiet and “you had had a bad day.” (Did I? How would you have know? Not like you ASKED ME) I tried to be honest with him and he’s not having it so fine.

I’ve agreed to meet him tonight and I’m going to conduct a social experiment. I’m not going to ask him anything. Let’s see how he finds it then when we inevitably sit in silence.
I’m loving the sarcastic “by all means prove me wrong” attitude here. You’ve got one chance, mate, and the expectations aren’t looking promising 😂

I should have legged it faster from the guy who spent a first date talking about himself. He did have some self-awareness and said he was sorry he’d talked a lot about himself, and he’d shut up now… then he left this silence between us instead of asking a question to get to know me 🙄 I went on two more dates with him. It did get a bit better and he’d clearly been nervous, but he definitely had a self-involved streak and I eventually legged it. It’s the same with those certain types of people we encounter in places like work who, if you’re lucky, chuck a cursory “how are you” out to you before spending the rest of the interaction talking about themselves and not asking a single thing about you. Everything revolves around them. Boils my piss 😂

Reactions: 5
Morning ladies 🥵🥵☀☀

Well I'm gonna put it down to the hot weather making me grumpy but my tolerance level for the lazy and the pointless conversations with men is at zero Nada zilch! Let's take last night as an example ..Kev, matched on Tinder during my close your eyes and just swipe 10 times to the right ( I blame the Pimms for making me do it) sooo he says hello and are you, enjoying the weather etc, all very nice and polite ...I respond back nicely politely to which he then replies with a big paragraph about how he's just spent 45 mins looking for his glasses 🙄😵💫🥱🧐🤓 ...

I'm like what?! . .. I replied with oh dear and went to bed ! Someone send heelllllpppppp !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have had an eventful week or so ladies…

Matched with attractive firefighter. Had date, had fun… he’s turned into the most persistent but boring texter. He gets in from a night shift, asks if I want to help him get to sleep but doesn’t mean come see me etc. and that’s it. That’s our conversation, well his conversation. Repeatedly every morning since and I haven’t even replied since the first morning after our date because what am I supposed to say! He also sent a 🍆 pic. Now it is impressive to look at but receiving it after the fact has reaffirmed that those who send them do not know what to do with them or other parts of their body. Because as hot as he is, it was a bit uneventful.

Friday was farewell drinks for exes team. It’s been ok but tense but I did have to turn him down as he got a bit full on whispering about how much he wants me but he doesn’t want to hurt me because I know where he stands. In my head I’m thinking you know where I stand and you’re the one trying it on, so who is actually the one not letting go here? I’ve had a few texts about how he realises how wrong he was about some of the assumptions he made and apologies for trying to make me out to be psychotic over very rational reactions to his behaviours. It’s great that he’s learning but at this point I’m not sure what it has to do with me. I don’t want to have to block him because he’ll take it as I’m not coping and I think it will cause more attempts at communication, not less, but he’s firmly back in the archive now until further notice.

Other match highlights include a woman who I would definitely have gone on a date with but has only just accepted she’s bi and had an understandable wobble, a man who concocted a very weird yarn about being a small penis virgin, and another who was lovely but then spent an hour telling me about the trauma left over from being a boarder and I think our life experience would be far too many miles apart for me to support that.

I just want someone not weird who’ll take me dancing for my birthday 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Matched with attractive firefighter. Had date, had fun… he’s turned into the most persistent but boring texter. He gets in from a night shift, asks if I want to help him get to sleep but doesn’t mean come see me etc. and that’s it. That’s our conversation, well his conversation. Repeatedly every morning since and I haven’t even replied since the first morning after our date because what am I supposed to say! He also sent a 🍆 pic. Now it is impressive to look at but receiving it after the fact has reaffirmed that those who send them do not know what to do with them or other parts of their body. Because as hot as he is, it was a bit uneventful.

Friday was farewell drinks for exes team. It’s been ok but tense but I did have to turn him down as he got a bit full on whispering about how much he wants me but he doesn’t want to hurt me because I know where he stands. In my head I’m thinking you know where I stand and you’re the one trying it on, so who is actually the one not letting go here? I’ve had a few texts about how he realises how wrong he was about some of the assumptions he made and apologies for trying to make me out to be psychotic over very rational reactions to his behaviours. It’s great that he’s learning but at this point I’m not sure what it has to do with me. I don’t want to have to block him because he’ll take it as I’m not coping and I think it will cause more attempts at communication, not less, but he’s firmly back in the archive now until further notice.

Other match highlights include a woman who I would definitely have gone on a date with but has only just accepted she’s bi and had an understandable wobble, a man who concocted a very weird yarn about being a small penis virgin, and another who was lovely but then spent an hour telling me about the trauma left over from being a boarder and I think our life experience would be far too many miles apart for me to support that.

Immediate ick from " do you want to help me sleep aka help me have a w*nk" absolutely repulses me when they start that rubbish especially off the back of just chatting or one coffee! 😤 plus you just know he's sending that pic to others too !

Reactions: 15
Immediate ick from " do you want to help me sleep aka help me have a w*nk" absolutely repulses me when they start that rubbish especially off the back of just chatting or one coffee! 😤 plus you just know he's sending that pic to others too !
Exactly! do they not realise they’re cockblocking themselves at this point?!

Reactions: 7
Hey guys!!
Thanks so much for the kind works and checking up on me now ❤❤ It means a lot-This is why I love these threads!

I had a pity party on Sunday night and told myself hat my feelings are valid, I’m not stupid etc! Since then, I’ve been trying not to die in this heat and keeping myself busy, focusing on me etc!

Someone said I should try counselling and get to be root of why I’m attracted to emotionally invaluable men- this is something I’ve been doing for 2 years already and have come a loooong way BUT I still have hiccups here and there. Exhibite A- prison guy.

I decided to check social media and saw two people I went to school/uni with are both younger than me get engaged recently. So I’m trying not to let it get to me, and tell myself that my time will come and need to stop wasting time on losers! But it’s hard, so part of me is tempted to just switch off my emotions and be a cold hearted for a while. Not healthy I know but I just don’t have the desire to care or look at the bright sides of relationships, or dating, men or my love life!

I hope everyone is doing well! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
@boomska it's great to hear you're ok. Also that you do get counseling. All these addictive things have their breakthrough moments. Ah well done for coming to all these insights. Have a great if sweltering week. 👍

Reactions: 4
Oh my word. I've just found one of my ex's on IG. Let's just say his willy wouldn't work and he tried to blame it on me as I was too keen. It turned out it was a lifelong problem but was quite happy for ME to work out why. We broke up eventually.
All these years later, I recognized his profile picture immediately. He follows loads of young sweet Thai girls, Thai dating and there's even a massive assed ladyboy in there too! I agonized about finishing that relationship. Made myself ill with feeling guilty. You live and learn. 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Hey guys!!
Thanks so much for the kind works and checking up on me now ❤❤ It means a lot-This is why I love these threads!

I had a pity party on Sunday night and told myself hat my feelings are valid, I’m not stupid etc! Since then, I’ve been trying not to die in this heat and keeping myself busy, focusing on me etc!

Someone said I should try counselling and get to be root of why I’m attracted to emotionally invaluable men- this is something I’ve been doing for 2 years already and have come a loooong way BUT I still have hiccups here and there. Exhibite A- prison guy.

I decided to check social media and saw two people I went to school/uni with are both younger than me get engaged recently. So I’m trying not to let it get to me, and tell myself that my time will come and need to stop wasting time on losers! But it’s hard, so part of me is tempted to just switch off my emotions and be a cold hearted for a while. Not healthy I know but I just don’t have the desire to care or look at the bright sides of relationships, or dating, men or my love life!

I hope everyone is doing well! ❤
Well, if this makes you feel any better, kids that I used to BABYSIT have recently got married and another has a 1 year old. I guess, because neither of those are paths I want to go down… ever, it doesn’t really bother me too much! Just makes me feel a bit strange… like they’re ahead of me in life 😂

Reactions: 10
One of my siblings is getting married this month and another is having a baby soon after..
What did my dad randomly say to me? Your clocks ticking

Great 😂😂

Reactions: 6
First post here, hope this ok!

I've got no intention of meeting this guy with tit like this. But does he not want someone who has chips and or salads? He wants someone who's fit, drinks and eats meat?

Screenshot_2022-07-12-20-46-58-10_fe657d718f12c74f5142081a66e15273.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

I've got no intention of meeting this guy with tit like this. But does he not want someone who has chips and or salads? He wants someone who's fit, drinks and eats meat?

View attachment 1412005
me - tall (as a personality trait), throwing a boulder(?), gym (as a personality trait), dancing, beer but only beer because i am a Man, laughing (like humans do), meat.

you - no babies, smoking, salad or fries (?!)
you - dancing, gym (as a personality trait but more than me because i expect you to be more in shape than i am), meat (but don’t eat that with fries?), beers but also cocktails and prosecco because you’re a Girl, laughing.

wow, what a catch. hope he finds what he’s looking for 😳🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
me - tall (as a personality trait), throwing a boulder(?), gym (as a personality trait), dancing, beer but only beer because i am a Man, laughing (like humans do), meat.

you - no babies, smoking, salad or fries (?!)
you - dancing, gym (as a personality trait but more than me because i expect you to be more in shape than i am), meat (but don’t eat that with fries?), beers but also cocktails and prosecco because you’re a Girl, laughing.

wow, what a catch. hope he finds what he’s looking for 😳🤣
I suppose at least he didn't use 🍆🍑&😯 like the prat who messaged me once.

• Haha
  • Angry
@Sandor I hope you find a lovely dancing date.

I felt a flicker of interest in someone a few days ago, I've known him 5 years and he's about 10 years younger than me. I used to sing his name (after a famous song) when I saw him and just assumed he found me slightly irritating. Since I moved away I've seen him twice when I'm back visiting and he seems delighted to see me. This time (I'm visiting at present) he got really excited and said he misses me so I smiled, but then we were interrupted.

He's had a haircut and looks very handsome. I think I'll ask him if he's going to the festival at the end of the month when I'm next down, it's a pretty innocent thing to ask and if he has a girlfriend he can just say, no harm done!

View attachment 1412005
I think perhaps he doesn’t want a vegetarian but is too thick to understand what constitutes as other vegetables. Initially I thought he was looking for an alcoholic but have realised that he wants someone to drink lady drinks rather than manly pints. I have a feeling he is not secure in his sexuality and probably has a very small penis, made even worse if he really is 6’3” as it won’t be remotely in proportion.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

The small penis virgin is possibly wanting SPH aka small penis humiliation 🤏🏼🍄

Reactions: 2
the guy i’m talking to literally doesn’t ask questions. but he’s cute. what to dooooo. tattle you have given me new standards 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.