Dating after lockdown #21 More red flags than Pamplona, we don’t wanna know about your boner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi ladies! A little update. I went on the date with the guy I know from (shock!) real life. That was last Friday (not yesterday). It was amazing. The best date of my entire life!!! The chat, physical chemistry, the spark, everything. I’ve seen him one more time since and were texting too. I have a great feeling about this🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hi ladies! A little update. I went on the date with the guy I know from (shock!) real life. That was last Friday (not yesterday). It was amazing. The best date of my entire life!!! The chat, physical chemistry, the spark, everything. I’ve seen him one more time since and were texting too. I have a great feeling about this🥰
Aaah that's so lovely! Excited for you!! ❤

I'm at a wedding this weekend with a group of old friends. Am sharing with the other single lady in our group who has said she's given up on dating in London because everyone's "always looking over each other's shoulder for a more perfect match" which sounds awful.

Our very close guy friend (also single) sent her an unsolicited nude from his hotel room on the first night. He calls himself a feminist. Urgh so disappointed in men

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Finally some happy news ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hi everyone, hope you are having a great Saturday! 🌸

Last week I started texting someone I met online (for work, not dating) and it just reminded me why I don’t use the apps anymore. I asked him a couple of questions regarding the project I want to start working on, and he proceeded to tell me he was drunk. I am not interested in his personal life, I literally could not care less?! Why are men so entitled and self-obsessed?

After that, I made a point of deleting my (previously frozen) accounts on Tinder and Bumble. I’m done. Do you ladies think it’s possible to meet a good, single guy offline? I go out quite a lot but I’ve never been approached by anyone decent. I wonder whether I look too intimidating/impossible…

This sounds so promising! Keeping my fingers crossed for you Millsy 🤞🏻
Aaah that's so lovely! Excited for you!! ❤

I'm at a wedding this weekend with a group of old friends. Am sharing with the other single lady in our group who has said she's given up on dating in London because everyone's "always looking over each other's shoulder for a more perfect match" which sounds awful.

Our very close guy friend (also single) sent her an unsolicited nude from his hotel room on the first night. He calls himself a feminist. Urgh so disappointed in men
Wedding guest men are the worst 😡 Once they had something to drink, they all think they are so irresistible and expect any woman present at the wedding to be willing to jump into their bed. I had a very similar experience at a wedding last year - thanks goodness no-one I know is getting married this season. Hope you can ignore the nastiness of men and enjoy the wedding though Sparkle!

Last week I started texting someone I met online (for work, not dating) and it just reminded me why I don’t use the apps anymore. I asked him a couple of questions regarding the project I want to start working on, and he proceeded to tell me he was drunk. I am not interested in his personal life, I literally could not care less?! Why are men so entitled and self-obsessed?

In fact, I made a point of deleting my (previously frozen) accounts on Tinder and Bumble. I’m done. Do you ladies think it’s possible to meet a good, single guy offline? I go out quite a lot but I’ve never been approached by anyone decent. I wonder whether I look too intimidating/impossible…

Reactions: 3
Hi everyone, hope you are having a great Saturday! 🌸

After that, I made a point of deleting my (previously frozen) accounts on Tinder and Bumble. I’m done. Do you ladies think it’s possible to meet a good, single guy offline? I go out quite a lot but I’ve never been approached by anyone decent. I wonder whether I look too intimidating/impossible…

This sounds so promising! Keeping my fingers crossed for you Millsy 🤞🏻

Wedding guest men are the worst 😡 Once they had something to drink, they all think they are so irresistible and expect any woman present at the wedding to be willing to jump into their bed. I had a very similar experience at a wedding last year - thanks goodness no-one I know is getting married this season. Hope you can ignore the nastiness of men and enjoy the wedding though Sparkle!

In fact, I made a point of deleting my (previously frozen) accounts on Tinder and Bumble. I’m done. Do you ladies think it’s possible to meet a good, single guy offline? I go out quite a lot but I’ve never been approached by anyone decent. I wonder whether I look too intimidating/impossible…
Don't worry, most of the men I've met in real life have been arses too.

Most of my friends are male, I think men just assume I'm already taken.

Or I get men who are 20 years older than me 😂 been there, got the tshirt and still not over it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Has anyone ever had a date that was pretty tame, conversation ok but it got better after a second date? So ultimately no spark at first but they were quite nice

Reactions: 2
Has anyone ever had a date that was pretty tame, conversation ok but it got better after a second date? So ultimately no spark at first but they were quite nice
I'm a firm believer that a spark can grow so give it another shot if they're not a weirdo / give you the creeps and see what happens!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes I have. A second date confirms things one way or another, when it’s not a no but more a maybe-yes. Meet him again and go from there 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Does anyone remember my German ‘suitor’ who left for Germany before we could meet IRL? He started liking my posts on social media out of sudden and even messaged me saying hi. I wonder what he wants, surely he could have gotten himself a girlfriend back home if he wanted to…
I think men just assume I'm already taken.
That’s a good point actually. Whenever I see a decent guy out I assume he is taken even if he is by himself!
Not me, but a few ladies on here have had such ‘slow-burn relationships, it’s deffo a thing so don’t worry. I’d say if you like him enough and are willing to see him again, why not have another date and see?
ETA: Oops just saw your new post, that’s a smart decision! Good luck!

Reactions: 5
@Agent Cooper
I wouldn’t respond to him to find out. These men don’t want anything except to see if they can still crawl back, to fill voids and to waste our time before the next excuse comes along and they mess around again.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Most of the men I meet now are sleazy bastards.

And it's very hard to restart after you've had a serious relationship isn't it? I'll reread your personal experiences tomorrow, bit tired

Reactions: 4
Morning ladies Happy Sunday 😁

Sooo this morning on Tinder ...

Right gonna ask a question. You will either think me a dick or maybe even answer. Either way it let's us both know if we will get along in real world I guess.
And it doesn't mean I'm looking for a one night stand either.
So what bra size are you?

Just why ?! He's literally said good morning and then sent that ...🙄 I despair I really do 😔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Right gonna ask a question. You will either think me a dick or maybe even answer. Either way it let's us both know if we will get along in real world I guess.

Just why ?! He's literally said good morning and then sent that ...🙄 I despair I really do 😔
He sounds like a 12 year old boy.

Reactions: 8
@Agent Cooper
I wouldn’t respond to him to find out. These men don’t want anything except to see if they can still crawl back, to fill voids and to waste our time before the next excuse comes along and they mess around again.
Fair enough! I will see what he wants because I’m plain curious, but I have no desire to entertain him. He never really crossed the line and seems like a nice guy all in all, but I’m too busy for fruitless conversations.

Something makes me think he is going to be on Tinder for a long time with questions like this. Hope you are not too upset, just block him and move on x
He's 52 !!
What on bloody earth…

Reactions: 5
I replied with " so if my boobs aren't big enough do I fail the test ?!"

He responded with " it's how you answer the question "

I've just sent him this ...
So you are gauging wether we will get on based on my response to you asking a very personal question...so if I answer with humour I might pass the test or if I answer and say you have the manners of a horny teenage boy i might pass the test ?! Interesting approach!

Reactions: 6

wait so your BRA SIZE lets him know if you’ll get along?!

i hate men, i really do. no doubt he thinks this is fun banter.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Fair enough! I will see what he wants because I’m plain curious, but I have no desire to entertain him. He never really crossed the line and seems like a nice guy all in all, but I’m too busy for fruitless conversations.

Something makes me think he is going to be on Tinder for a long time with questions like this. Hope you are not too upset, just block him and move on x

What on bloody earth…
I'm not upset I'm just exasperated with how ridiculous these men are ..

His response .....You know what that is a brilliant answer and makes my thing look stupid. Jow I wish I hadn't asked. But hey I thank you making me feel a fool. Genuinely I mean that thanks.
Prize plum

My reply before I block him...

I wonder if women send men the same question asking them about their d**k size and then eliminate all the below average ones making those men feel absolutely crap about themselves?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.