Dating after lockdown #17 Scraps on the apps, crumbs from the dumbs, making us sick with pics of dicks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well… Mr. Vacation guy finally revealed his plans for our next date and…. *drumroll please* *cue the dramatic spotlight*
He wants to go to a bookstore tomorrow.

He is expecting me to drive 70 kilometres to meet him at a bookstore.😶
What??? 😵💫

Reactions: 2
What sort of date that even is? I’m so confused 😂 Do books have any special meaning to you or is he just trying to be unique?

Mr. GES hasn’t messaged me since yesterday but I’m a bit over writing first so it’s been quiet today. I have a couple of matches on Bumble but nothing particularly worth mentioning. It’s my birthday this weekend so I am planning to take a break from dating and focus on myself. I’ve booked tables at two lovely places and am looking forward to two days of great food and fancy drinks 🥂✨

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ooh who was it that was having a long distance relationship and he was relocating to England? Want to know how things are x

What sort of date that even is? I’m so confused 😂 Do books have any special meaning to you or is he just trying to be unique?

Mr. GES hasn’t messaged me since yesterday but I’m a bit over writing first so it’s been quiet today. I have a couple of matches on Bumble but nothing particularly worth mentioning. It’s my birthday this weekend so I am planning to take a break from dating and focus on myself. I’ve booked tables at two lovely places and am looking forward to two days of great food and fancy drinks 🥂✨
Happy early birthday! Spoil yourself rotten😌 x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Well… Mr. Vacation guy finally revealed his plans for our next date and…. *drumroll please* *cue the dramatic spotlight*
He wants to go to a bookstore tomorrow.

He is expecting me to drive 70 kilometres to meet him at a bookstore.😶
Has he seen one too many ✨ I'm not like other girls my perfect date is a bookstore ✨ memes?

New thread here

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.