Dating after lockdown #12 It’s all got a bit dark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me: deletes tinder and all other dating apps and swears is okay without anyone
Me: goes to a birthday party
Me: i have been dating this guy for a week and we have pretty much moved in together

And I have never felt as amazing and in love but I just WTH, am I in a movie? What is this?
Please give us more info!

Reactions: 2
I think the tagline should be “Lost causes”….too soon? In memory of Laurie.

Actually never mind.

How about “Shall I rap?”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok wow missed the drama 😂 I did call out the Instagram messages yesterday. You get approached the way people view you. She is actively sending naked pictures to people then moaning about it. Then lost her cool completely 😬 awkward lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hi gang, I’m back. Sorry for flouncing….I have missed you 💕

I was ashamed about getting fingered by a married man, but to fair he did ply me with shots…and his wife is a bleeping witch who’s been cheating with at least 2 men that I know of. That marriage is over.

In other news, I’ve been being very healthy and feeling happier. I saw James Bond last night with a good friend and had a lovely evening with no thoughts to my love life or needing a man. Just purely content in the moment.

Note to self, hangovers make me feel miserable.

Hope you guys are well and happy xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I didn’t read a single thing said this morning only another posters reverb about her saying some of us can’t get past the first date. Ngl I feel personally attacked cause that is aimed at me lol 🤣😮💨🙃 I mean Laurie I have really tried.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
They’ve all been deleted anyways. Flirting and sending pics to men who are attached is going to cause responses so just have to deal with it

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Please give us more info!
He is just the most considerate amazing human on the planet. But he wants to go to Tenerife with me in December and I am just what the actual hell this is not real life and he insists on paying for everything but I don't know, this feels like such a huge thing for me. We would go with his brother and his brother's wife. And and and and I mean I wanna go but should I??????

ETA: he is my good friend's close relative, not a random stranger tbh

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
He is just the most considerate amazing human on the planet. But he wants to go to Tenerife with me in December and I am just what the actual hell this is not real life and he insists on paying for everything but I don't know, this feels like such a huge thing for me. We would go with his brother and his brother's wife. And and and and I mean I wanna go but should I??????
I think it is a bit early.

A friend of mine went on a family holiday (50% of the time was with family of his) with her newish boyfriend and it turned into a complete disaster.

Reactions: 4

I was ashamed about getting fingered by a married man, but to fair he did ply me with shots…and his wife is a bleeping witch who’s been cheating with at least 2 men that I know of. That marriage is over.

In other news, I’ve been being very healthy and feeling happier. I saw James Bond last night with a good friend and had a lovely evening with no thoughts to my love life or needing a man. Just purely content in the moment.

Hello bunny welcome back god I’m glad to see you haha xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Can't believe you got fingered by Tony Blair 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

ETA: he is my good friend's close relative, not a random stranger tbh
Be careful. I booked a holiday with my last boyfriend when we hadn’t been together long and by time it came for us to actually go, I had totally gone off him and had to cancel it.

Although you do sound like you like him a lot more than I liked my ex 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I didn’t read a single thing said this morning only another posters reverb about her saying some of us can’t get past the first date. Ngl I feel personally attacked cause that is aimed at me lol 🤣😮💨🙃 I mean Laurie I have really tried.
Don’t take it personally, I did feel it was a nasty comment. The dating world is a minefield and we’re all here trying to figure it out. We can offer each other constructive points of view based on our shared moral values without being vindictive towards each other 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Don’t take it personally, I did feel it was a nasty comment. The dating world is a minefield and we’re all here trying to figure it out. We can offer each other constructive points of view based on our shared moral values without being vindictive towards each other 💕
It was defo Aimed at me for clogging up the last thread but that person showed themselves up any way 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 6

I missed you!! Welcome back 🥰❤

I didn’t catch what Laurie said - would someone summarise the gist of what went down?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.