Dating after lockdown #12 It’s all got a bit dark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, new start.

Please don’t ruin your own thread with petty in-fighting. When advice is asked for and offered - take it for what it is, engage the humour button and don’t take it to heart.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm still engaging in the threads. Addicted to every post I read. Love the fun and naughty stories.

I have nothing else to bring/follow up from my previous posts but can I say that dating websites are a lot of work. I was really hoping they would be fun.

Reactions: 8
New thread, new start.

Please don’t ruin your own thread with petty in-fighting. When advice is asked for and offered - take it for what it is, engage the humour button and don’t take it to heart.
Thank you parking myself here xx

Reactions: 4
I deleted Tinder yesterday so have no clue what I’m doing here 😂

I do like the deeper stuff that gets talked about on here though. It’s worthwhile x

Reactions: 5
You know when Chris Hughes asked if he should rap on Love Island, to lighten the mood? We need that.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh no, now nobody can see my update which I left on the previous thread. Can I copy it across?

I also miss the fun tagline this thread usually has 😭

My little update:
One of the guys I have dated asked me for a second date. He suggested Friday, to go for a walk again and then inside. I am not sure if I want to do this as I don't fancy him. Also, he was one of those who didn't treat me on the first date. We walked for an hour, then sat outside somewhere for a beer that we ordered at the bar. We both fumbled for cash, I was quicker so I paid and he asked if I had change if he gave me a fiver (which would have paid for his share). I said he was invited. It is not a big thing, but somehow it is for me? Maybe an annoying quirk I have?

Another one has also sent me messages, he is currently away with his parents and sent me 17 (!!) pictures from their holiday. I didn't look at them 🙈 I hardly know him and I don't know his parents, so why send me so many pictures? I don't fancy him either. I am a lost cause 😩

Reactions: 9
Oh no, now nobody can see my update which I left on the previous thread. Can I copy it across?

My little update:
One of the guys I have dated asked me for a second date. He suggested Friday, to go for a walk again and then inside. I am not sure if I want to do this as I don't fancy him. Also, he was one of those who didn't treat me on the first date. We walked for an hour, then sat outside somewhere for a beer that we ordered at the bar. We both fumbled for cash, I was quicker so I paid and he asked if I had change if he gave me a fiver (which would have paid for his share). I said he was invited. It is not a big thing, but somehow it is for me? Maybe an annoying quirk I have?

Another one has also sent me messages, he is currently away with his parents and sent me 17 (!!) pictures from their holiday. I didn't look at them 🙈 I hardly know him and I don't know his parents, so why send me so many pictures? I don't fancy him either. I am a lost cause 😩
maybe screenshot and repost or copy the text and repost so we can give you advice xx

I've been getting along great with a guy I matched with on tinder and was supposed to be third date on the weekend but I'm seeing him tonight!

I feel so comfortable around him. I've been through some heavy tit in my life, and although I've not told him yet as it's a little soon for me, I also know when I'm ready I can do.

He's so kind and attentive, but also can make me laugh with some cheeky banter.

I feel so lucky 😍 I know it's early and all that, but please don't kill my excited vibe by telling me so 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Me: deletes tinder and all other dating apps and swears is okay without anyone
Me: goes to a birthday party
Me: i have been dating this guy for a week and we have pretty much moved in together

And I have never felt as amazing and in love but I just WTH, am I in a movie? What is this?

• Heart
Reactions: 13

My little update:

You're not a lost cause- you just didn't click with this guy. Politely decline and say you don't see this going any further. No point wasting anyone's time.

Reactions: 4
Also throwing it out there now

If I see any negativity on here I'm just gonna segue the conversation past it and completely ignore it 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've been getting along great with a guy I matched with on tinder and was supposed to be third date on the weekend but I'm seeing him tonight!

I feel so comfortable around him. I've been through some heavy tit in my life, and although I've not told him yet as it's a little soon for me, I also know when I'm ready I can do.

He's so kind and attentive, but also can make me laugh with some cheeky banter.

I feel so lucky 😍 I know it's early and all that, but please don't kill my excited vibe by telling me so 😂
Aw good luck! This sounds amazing. Just do and say whatever you’re comfortable with.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.