Dark Goddess Lucifer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone catch the live earlier where she began actual ✨screaming✨ abuse and threats at the camera?
omg yes. I thought I went into shock afterwards, like who the hell behaves like that?! Makes me wonder what she’s like when the camera is turned off…

Reactions: 4
Ooosh, her muttering in the background... She's unhinged.

Hmm now I wonder why a tenant assaulted her or could it be the other way round most likely!!

Reactions: 2
I found this lady on tiktok ages ago and went down a deep rabbit hole 😂 There is finally a thread about her 🎉
She definitely had twins that were removed from her care. She has shared photos of them on an old Facebook account. I won’t share the pics of the kids but here’s a few pics I found from her Facebook when she looked relatively ‘normal’

Sorry I just had to delete my previous post as my pfp was lurking in the corner 😂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’ve always thought she was a bit of a lunatic but good god that outburst yesterday was spectacular!

when i searched her name on fb a long post comes up from 2018 basically calling them out for being scammers 😂

one of comments says basically that the old kofi has long gone and that he was kicked out of his church and shunned by his family.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Soooo much to say about these two and there was a page “exposing” them at one point which had so much more info (along with screen recordings etc.) but can’t seem to find it now. My main thoughts on them and things I’ve picked up from seeing them for so long on my fyp and in lives;

- I think she’s emotionally abusive to him as she once accidentally left her live running whilst berating him for not doing as he was told following an argument. The way she spoke to him was disgusting and she clearly has serious anger issues given the way she flies into a rage on a regular basis
- They are beggars and scammers. She openly says she can work but makes a million excuses and starts blocking people when they suggest she gets a job instead of begging others for money despite happily spending money on meals out, takeaways, piercings and tattoos all the time. Personally don’t believe this recent “assault” was real, just an excuse to get people to send money. Funny that the move to Scotland just happened to fall through once they had the money
- There seems to be a lot of mention by people who are swiftly blocked/deleted that she has two children from a previous relationship who were taken from her due to abuse (all she says is “people make mistakes”) but not sure how much truth there is to this. When people mention the children by name she gets very angry and tells people to stop mentioning her kids, so seems like they at least exist but of course no one knows what happened and not the type of thing I think is right to dig for info about
- Her husband is Ghanaian and coincidentally she suddenly announced one day that she had somehow discovered she was also part Ghanaian and therefore decided to change her name to Mawu as it’s the name she believes she was always meant to be named 😅😅😅 this one is the most hilarious to me as I cannot believe anyone thinks this is possible
- She claims to be a qualified beautician and hair stylist, we’ve all seen her work and this is doubtful 🤣 when pressed for her qualifications she said she did a year at college when she was 16
- Kofi the husband doesn’t believe their love coach business requires qualifications as they have so many years of love experience between them. He doesn’t seem to have any actual clients

I’m sure there’s so much more I haven’t mentioned but they are car crash viewing as many people have already said!!
I honestly think she’s abusive too. There’s just something not right about her. I also really think Kofi is gay, which is obviously absolutely fine

Reactions: 6
I think Kofi is very vulnerable. That picture above of hom in a suit, he really does look like a vulnerble person.

In one of the Lives the other day, she said the neightbours were talking about her, so she went to confront them & (according to her) was innocently assaulted. 🤥

Reactions: 7
I think Kofi is very vulnerable. That picture above of hom in a suit, he really does look like a vulnerble person.

In one of the Lives the other day, she said the neightbours were talking about her, so she went to confront them & (according to her) was innocently assaulted. 🤥
Yes me too. I really think he’s been manipulated and abused. The constant my beautiful Mrs, I have never felt the need to refer to my partner as such, let alone every time I talk about them. I have always thought that she could be dangerous and as much as Kofi isn’t entirely innocent either I do feel somewhat sorry for him

Reactions: 8
she’s so unhinged 😂😂
the way kofi responds to the questions on the live like 30 seconds after she’s answers them 😂

on his fb there’s multiple videos of them announcing her pregnancy so maybe that idk
I hate this woman and her weird husband with a burning passion, pure hatred and evil in her heart. This comment rattled her, anyone know anything about this?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
she’s so unhinged 😂😂
the way kofi responds to the questions on the live like 30 seconds after she’s answers them 😂

on his fb there’s multiple videos of them announcing her pregnancy so maybe that idk
The person that’s commented it has said she punched a pregnant lady? 😭😭 I fully believe them even without proof, she’s absolutely insane

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The person that’s commented it has said she punched a pregnant lady? 😭😭 I fully believe them even without proof, she’s absolutely insane
she probably did 😂
did you see when turkey came into the live (he impersonates creators) she said it was illegal to do what he does and that he is jealous as she can create content and he can’t 😂😂

• Haha
she probably did 😂
did you see when turkey came into the live (he impersonates creators) she said it was illegal to do what he does and that he is jealous as she can create content and he can’t 😂😂
Lmfao YES when all she does is post vile thirst traps for her bland robotic husband to tickle his pickle to at his part time cleaning job.

• Haha
I found this lady on tiktok ages ago and went down a deep rabbit hole 😂 There is finally a thread about her 🎉
She definitely had twins that were removed from her care. She has shared photos of them on an old Facebook account. I won’t share the pics of the kids but here’s a few pics I found from her Facebook when she looked relatively ‘normal’

Sorry I just had to delete my previous post as my pfp was lurking in the corner 😂
OH MY GOD! I had to double take. Truly can’t believe that’s the same people!

I have heard that she got her children removed for abuse, I went down a rabbit hole they must be around 15 now. Old Instagram his says daddy to 2 beautiful step children. Oliver and Rebecca they're called. There's a video on his tiktok and in the back she's saying how disrespectful he is for not waiting for her

Reactions: 1