Dark Goddess Lucifer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she gives me emotionally abusive vibes
this is his first relationship so i think he was in shock that he could get her and now look at them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
I’m sure at one point there were also screenshots going round from an old Twitter account of hers where she was tweeting women calling them slags etc. for wearing revealing clothing πŸ˜… can’t remember if it was in the name Heather or Fatema

Reactions: 1
Oh these people are well versed scammers! Have you heard the video of her ranting to someone called pops when they sponged off the people in Cumbria for a while?

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen the latest video of her screaming and chucking the phone? Can't find it but everyone's chatting about it

qualified dating coaches eh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I reported them to the company they got their 'qualification' certificates from telling them that these people were saying they were fully qualified when all they were actually were 1 day introduction to courses! I gave them their tiktok accounts & said they were dangerous & actually asking for payment saying they were fully qualified. I got an email back thanking me for bringing it to their attention & they'd be keeping an eye on their behaviour!
---
Has anyone seen the latest video of her screaming and chucking the phone? Can't find it but everyone's chatting about it

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
qualified dating coaches eh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Handsome king πŸ‘‘
---
I’m sure at one point there were also screenshots going round from an old Twitter account of hers where she was tweeting women calling them slags etc. for wearing revealing clothing πŸ˜… can’t remember if it was in the name Heather or Fatema
Found them!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I reported them to the company they got their 'qualification' certificates from telling them that these people were saying they were fully qualified when all they were actually were 1 day introduction to courses! I gave them their tiktok accounts & said they were dangerous & actually asking for payment saying they were fully qualified. I got an email back thanking me for bringing it to their attention & they'd be keeping an eye on their behaviour!
---
Omg she literally hulked out!! No wonder they took her kids off her.

Reactions: 2
These two are odd! I feel uneasy about her, especially after yesterday.
If she’s like that on live what is she like off of it?