Dark Goddess Lucifer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hubby has posted about going to the food bank cos their struggling but can pay for tattoos, piercings and dreadlocks

Reactions: 5
I'm excited to see the dreadlocks because they're going to be as awful as he piercings and tattoos.

Reactions: 3
Just imagine the “I just wanted to pop on and say something” speech we’re going to get once she finds out she’s hot topic on tattle!

Reactions: 7
Hi everyone, I just want to put the record straight. We have left TikTok by banning ourselves, not tiktok banning us. *glares at screen*

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you think the name change to Devotee of Satan got her banned? Tiktok said Dark Goddess of Lucifer ✅️ Devotee of Satan ❌️😠

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's back, sungoddess87 if anyone is curious and they haven't 'announced' like he said in the comments.

Reactions: 3
Can you imagine going to them for marriage counselling... I mean, if their counselling is as good as her make up skills, you're f♤cked!!

• Haha
Who else is absolutely pumped to see our dark goddess sporting her blue and pink dreads? 😂
---

Uh oh... I think Mr Dark Goddess needs to watch out 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
I know this thread is about her, but her husband is just as crackpot as she is!! That latest, "natural" make-up look, in what world is neon pink natural? Also half the video is a close up of her crotch!

Yeah, their counselling credentials aren't worth anything, you can get these certificates just for attending. They have no real-time expereince.

Frauds...the both of them!!