Dark Goddess Lucifer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why but it’s the husband constantly saying ‘my beautiful mrs doing her makeup.. my beautiful mrs cooking dinner..’ who are you trying to convince? I wonder if he does it all the time ‘my beautiful mrs having a 💩🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t know why but it’s the husband constantly saying ‘my beautiful mrs doing her makeup.. my beautiful mrs cooking dinner..’ who are you trying to convince? I wonder if he does it all the time ‘my beautiful mrs having a 💩🙄🙄
He's probably trying to convince himself haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It does my head in🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I think this guy is a a sandwich short of a picnic, surely he is the only one who believes he is "qualified' to give love coaching. The fact he is aiming it at children now is deeply disturbing!

I see the "lovely wife" is showing off her talents as a make up artist again 😅😅😅😅

Reactions: 5
Mawu, in a park talking about the architecture. Pans to the information plaque & says it's in memory of the 2015 Tsunami??
😅 It literally says on the plaque in the picture it is a memorial to those who died in a terrorist attack!!!

She either cannot read properly or just make it up as she goes along!!

She is on live just now begging for money apparently needs money for a megabus to get to a safe place.. they are writing all the names down of people who say they'll donate

Yet has just had a piercing done 🙄

Reactions: 3