Dark Goddess Lucifer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this is my most favourite video to date 😂😂😂
I’m going with this one 😅🤣 whoever runs this account and the other one “accepting_food_donations” are providing top tier comedy

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seen so many comments on tiktok asking if they have a tattle thread... Come on over guys, it's the best thread around!

Reactions: 2
No rap but will some 90s dance do?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
He is always saying back off my wife, I am not having it anymore.. but what is he actually going to do?🤣🤣🤣
---
I can't with her crusty lipstick🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You couldn’t take him seriously anyway- he’s such a gonk. He has Stockholm syndrome. Threatening to end the live the other day when she launched her phone across the bedsit- had me howling!

• Haha
yup! I got blocked a couple of days ago- I’m wounded. Been trying my hardest not to call out this demented rat, instead being sickly sweet to her , and they got me on a troll account 😭 I miss them…..
---

I am deceased 🤦🏼‍♀️
That’s how I got blocked too 😂 hopefully it’ll make a new account soon 😂

You couldn’t take him seriously anyway- he’s such a gonk. He has Stockholm syndrome. Threatening to end the live the other day when she launched her phone across the bedsit- had me howling!
I am surprised that there were actually some people that booked a session.. they must be even more thick then he is.. there is no way in hell I would want relationship advice from them two🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This is going to sound like the stupidest thing but I am desperate to know what phones they have. The filming quality, the glitches in every video, the gritty picture. I must know what relic this is.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her make up is on point again🥵🥵

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4