Dark Goddess Lucifer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know what the comment said before the vid was edited but judging by his reaction it seems like they were saying something nice about her, so why does she look like she wants to murder someone 🀣🀣🀣
Nah hahahahahah I’m HOWLING

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone have any insight on this whole TikTok families thing? They seem to join these β€œfamilies” and do all the hashtags etc. and then fall out with them, slag them off and move on to a new family but what does it even mean? What’s the point of it?

Reactions: 3
Hear me out… she wasn’t always a wilderbeast. What happened?!?!? She’s, dare I say it… actually pretty here πŸ€’ πŸ˜”
Definitely looks better than she does now but still has that wild eyed would steal a baby from a pram in Asda look

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This one has well and truly killed me off 🀣🀣🀣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh I shared this earlier on in the thread because she put the caption as seeenoomee or something and I also died πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ah I missed that, off to scroll and read from the start πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ but honestly it’s just too funny, the fact that she even showed the plaque and everything 🀣

Reactions: 3