Dark Goddess Lucifer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve both gone private now 🤔
I wonder how long it will take before they are both back on with public profiles.

She definitely abuses him. The whole situation and set up is odd,I think they need some sort of intervention from adult social services

Reactions: 5
If I could be arsed spending £20, I'd love to compare this cv with mine that's just landed me a head of operations job 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'd really like a deep dive/wiki into them. I'm absolutely fascinated. Their wedding photos are lovely and they look like two normal happy individuals. Where did it slide down into complete chaos and lucifer-ism? Did she sell her soul and get a chip implanted in her brain or something? I need to know.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'd really like a deep dive/wiki into them. I'm absolutely fascinated. Their wedding photos are lovely and they look like two normal happy individuals. Where did it slide down into complete chaos and lucifer-ism? Did she sell her soul and get a chip implanted in her brain or something? I need to know.
I think she’s always been bat tit but it’s escalated over the past few years, her old photos she looks just as insane but thinner.

This is definitely my new favourite thread too. The more I find out about them (mostly her), the more disturbed yet invested I am 🤣

Reactions: 6
I wonder if we need to start a Free Kofi campaign?
There have been many comments saying if you need help blink 🤣😂🤣 apparently he is perfectly happy with his beautiful Mrs & she doesn't abuse him. I find it hard to believe she is vile to everyone else & not him somehow! For people who say they hate bullies & trolls she certainly does love being vile to other women!

I absolutely believe she has antisocial personality disorder & I think he is as simple as they come... I mean a 5 part washing up guide on how to romance your partner?? Or make them cereal as a romantic gesture? They need to be stopped with the scamming, I am contacting go fund me & I think if other people do as well they will have to look into it.

Reactions: 4
Hahaha
---
I am way to invested in this couple🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The best thing about the washing up TikTok’s was when he kept saying ‘men should do washing up and chores too’ and then the next minute saying ‘romance your wife by doing the washing up for her’ which literally contradicts what he’s saying as by saying ‘for her’ is him saying it’s usually her job but the whole point of the video was about men doing chores too?! Idk their whole accounts are just laughable

Reactions: 3
There have been many comments saying if you need help blink 🤣😂🤣 apparently he is perfectly happy with his beautiful Mrs & she doesn't abuse him. I find it hard to believe she is vile to everyone else & not him somehow! For people who say they hate bullies & trolls she certainly does love being vile to other women!

I absolutely believe she has antisocial personality disorder & I think he is as simple as they come... I mean a 5 part washing up guide on how to romance your partner?? Or make them cereal as a romantic gesture? They need to be stopped with the scamming, I am contacting go fund me & I think if other people do as well they will have to look into it.
She is definitely vile to him too, there’s screen recordings of lives where she’s talking down to him and being really aggressive. The worst was one where she locked him out of the room they rent and told him to stay in the kitchen because they’d had an argument. She went live from the bedroom and he was sending loads of comments in the chat like “love you” etc. and she ignored every single one which is unusual for them as they’re usually sickeningly lovey dovey. Eventually he knocked on the door and she was like “be right back”, I think she thought she’d paused/ended the live but everyone heard her telling him off saying something like “I told you to stay out of my comments and to stay downstairs now duck off, get fucked” etc. then she came back on the live and realised everyone had heard her so tried to brush it off by making out no relationship is perfect blah blah blah. He seems to accept it which screams of emotional abuse

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She is definitely vile to him too, there’s screen recordings of lives where she’s talking down to him and being really aggressive. The worst was one where she locked him out of the room they rent and told him to stay in the kitchen because they’d had an argument. She went live from the bedroom and he was sending loads of comments in the chat like “love you” etc. and she ignored every single one which is unusual for them as they’re usually sickeningly lovey dovey. Eventually he knocked on the door and she was like “be right back”, I think she thought she’d paused/ended the live but everyone heard her telling him off saying something like “I told you to stay out of my comments and to stay downstairs now duck off, get fucked” etc. then she came back on the live and realised everyone had heard her so tried to brush it off by making out no relationship is perfect blah blah blah. He seems to accept it which screams of emotional abuse
That is actually really sad

Reactions: 4
This is an old one but she was being vile to him here too

---
She ran a King's & Queens group in which she would regularly throw her toys out her pram, delete the group then remake it. On one occasion they were asking for money for food as was the norm, did a food bank visit...all shown on tiktok but she was telling all the female members of this group she was going to buy tiaras for everyone. I'm sat there thinking hang on a minute, you are using a food bank for food, asking for money for food yet you're saying you're going to buy diamanté style tiaras for everyone? The whole group collapsed in the end because she hated people talking to each other when she wasnt about & if you had something medically wrong with you hers was 5 times worse. If you're not kissing her arse in appraisal & awe or giving her massive sympathy & telling her how wonderful & brave she is then you're a tit friend!
I think this is related to what you've said

Last edited:
  • Haha
I am obssessed with this thread now, what a fascinating specimen she is to study. Absolutely off her rocker!! A wannabe glamour model 🤣🤣. She went her length in a video about woman flirting with her husband & she made vile comments about adult film actresses, when she herself has a profile... this girl is the gift that keeps giving!
They are both very bad ambassadors for wiccan, satanism, luciferism & whatever other sect she claims to belong too!!

Reactions: 8