Dark Goddess Lucifer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is really unhinged. I tried to upload the video where Kofi is responding to a bot comment and she's kicking off in that too, but it's too large. I need to compress it

Reactions: 1
Is there many people, genuinely, trying to flirt with Kofi? Not to be mean, but, no thank you!!!
Heather, he is all yours!!!

Reactions: 3
I reported them to the company they got their 'qualification' certificates from telling them that these people were saying they were fully qualified when all they were actually were 1 day introduction to courses! I gave them their tiktok accounts & said they were dangerous & actually asking for payment saying they were fully qualified. I got an email back thanking me for bringing it to their attention & they'd be keeping an eye on their behaviour!
---
IM FUCKIN DEAD πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Fingers crossed for a live from her today πŸ™ just had Paul Breach going mad on live, would be lovely to see her too, a perfect day πŸ₯°

Reactions: 2
Of course she is! Her makeup qualifications probably come from the house of Younique
---
This tea is freshhhhh.

Janice, I don't know who you are but I think Iove you

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Of course she is! Her makeup qualifications probably come from the house of Younique
---
This tea is freshhhhh.

Janice, I don't know who you are but I think Iove you
Janice doing gods work 🫑
(Or should I say, satans work 😏)

Reactions: 6
She's in an mlm!
I remember one of her lives months ago now on her old account where she was talking about makeup and someone asked "is it an mlm?" and after it was explained what it was, she said yes. then someone said "is it it a pyramid scheme?" and she replied "no it's not" as if they aren't the same thing 🀣

this is the same live where her and kofi were flogging essential oils and saying you can't trust medication from doctors because "you never know what's in it" but their essential oils can cure cancer and are soooooo much more natural than all those "chemicals" doctors give you πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think this is my most favourite video to date πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6