Daria Radionova

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The case of Kasia Gallanio was shocking. She was mentioned a lot on the Arab influencers thread here.

She featured on a YouTube channel and in a matter of weeks was dead.

She seemed totally coherent and several friends came forward explaining how health conscious she was. Definitely not a drug taker, so an overdose just seemed to be implausible.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Sometimes these Arabs take a non Muslim wife and try and manipulate her into what they want. It always ends badly.

She probably focused on the wealth and was blinded by the red flags.

I think she was 21 or something when she met this Qatari sheikh by chance on a holiday in Paris.

He was much older and already had a couple of wives.

Terrifying really.

• Sad
I think she was 21 or something when she met this Qatari sheikh by chance on a holiday in Paris.

He was much older and already had a couple of wives.

Terrifying really.
By accident? These people are private and will have private suites etc. it sounds like she targeted him or men like him somehow. The age difference too.

Of course she doesn’t deserve what happened to her but she is accountable for her choice to marry an old rich and powerful married man of Muslim faith.

@Renata had Kassia been more aware of the consequences of her choices she would have thought twice

All western women should think twice before they marry men from certain countries because they will have limited to no rights over themselves and their children

Meanwhile Daria doesn’t date and is waiting for the love of her life to find her well be careful what you wish for especially in Dubai

Attachments

Reactions: 1
By accident? These people are private and will have private suites etc. it sounds like she targeted him or men like him somehow. The age difference too.

Of course she doesn’t deserve what happened to her but she is accountable for her choice to marry an old rich and powerful married man of Muslim faith.
By chance she was just on vacation and had some sort of mutual friend. It’s all in this interview she did weeks before her death:

I don’t know if I could fully blame a 21 year old for her decisions or presume what she knew at that time.

I was incredibly naive and sheltered at that age and I would have been terrified at the prospect of marriage, especially to an older man from another country. I just remember how innocent and silly I was. It would have never crossed my mind to marry a prince 😂

@Renata had Kassia been more aware of the consequences of her choices she would have thought twice

All western women should think twice before they marry men from certain countries because they will have limited to no rights over themselves and their children

Meanwhile Daria doesn’t date and is waiting for the love of her life to find her well be careful what you wish for especially in Dubai
daria doesnt date she sleepswith people for money, she's clearly not the rich russianshe tries to be..businessess bankrupt..renting apartments, me thinks she's a bleep

daria doesnt date she sleepswith people for money, she's clearly not the rich russianshe tries to be..businessess bankrupt..renting apartments, me thinks she's a bleep
Didn't she also claim to be doing a business masters from London School of Economics or somewhere equally as prestigious? In her dreams 😂

I just wanna know who was paying for her boarding school fees when she initially moved to the UK 🤔 if she’s from some kind of affluent Moldovan family they are definitely shady. But I doubt she is because then she’d have equally as wealthy Moldovan friends and there’s nobody around her except the shisha lounge uncles. I’ve noticed she doesn’t have many female friends at all wonder what that’s about

Reactions: 3
Her desert trip was the basic one. She didn’t even get the private tour that the wealthy Pervy creeps give out. She got the package one you get on holiday.

She should be invited to that creeps private zoo. He invites all influencers and page 3 girls. She didn’t even get that.

She has gone from married Shisha uncles and little kasim to basic Dubai tours.

I've looked her up on the electoral roll, this "rich russian" has never lived anywhere long,iwould imagine she doesnt pay the rent and moves?

er also she resigned from herown company now an Indian is the director? lol alla scam

1672516455774.png

1672516478911.png

1672516505724.png

quite a lot of times to move in10 years..12 times ?
me thinks her and her mum pay deposit and then dont pay the rest of the rent and eventually get forced out

noone with money would move 12 times in 10 years

and loan/credit.....weird, she's loaded.no?

Last edited:
  • Wow
She used to live in the Point West building on Cromwell road as my friend lived there, in the diamanté Mercedes days. She lived in a small little studio flat on the lower floors and was pretending to be wealthy but living in that???

She was always with this Pakistani guy who would wear leopard print tracksuits etc. Not Kasim.

Then after quite a lot of drama she was then posting on social media and other places to find someone to sublet for the rest of the contract.

My family and I
Probably you should know about myself something, because you are reading my blog) Moreover a lot of information about my life is written in the Reflective Journal section, however I wanted to provide more information about myself.
211913_1459235010_6617391_n1.jpg

As I wrote before, my country of birth is Russia, however I live in Moldova since my childhood because of some circumstances. My brother’s and mine nationality is Russian, however my mother is Polish.

to me reads as though they left Russia due to something bad, criminal parents? so she was born in Russia? but has a Bulgarian passport.,lived in Moldova..cant speak Russian and has no explanationre the wealth

What is with her fake name too? Wonder what she’s trying to hide. She definately owes a lot of money. Wonder where her Rolls Royce is?

Probably bailiffs are after her now lol

My friend told me when we were trying to figure out her back story (she is from that region) Daria may have bought a Bulgarian passport as it’s an EU passport and that makes travelling much easier.

Some countries will do that if you buy a property/invest into the country or open a business there for example.

Def a dodgy family, she is very “rough” in reality.

My family and I
Probably you should know about myself something, because you are reading my blog) Moreover a lot of information about my life is written in the Reflective Journal section, however I wanted to provide more information about myself. View attachment 1844126
As I wrote before, my country of birth is Russia, however I live in Moldova since my childhood because of some circumstances. My brother’s and mine nationality is Russian, however my mother is Polish.

to me reads as though they left Russia due to something bad, criminal parents? so she was born in Russia? but has a Bulgarian passport.,lived in Moldova..cant speak Russian and has no explanationre the wealth
She can speak Russian as she wear swearing and shouting at my friend in Russian chasing her around the supermarket.

Her desert trip was the basic one. She didn’t even get the private tour that the wealthy Pervy creeps give out. She got the package one you get on holiday.

She should be invited to that creeps private zoo. He invites all influencers and page 3 girls. She didn’t even get that.

She has gone from married Shisha uncles and little kasim to basic Dubai tours.
She is starting from zero 😂😂

Now she is brokering watch deals starting from the bottom again. Let’s see how many weeks until she finds a new sponsor haha

She can speak Russian as she wear swearing and shouting at my friend in Russian chasing her around the supermarket.
Can you imagine trying to buy some bits for dinner and you see Daria running around the supermarket aisles shouting in Russian 🤣

Can you imagine trying to buy some bits for dinner and you see Daria running around the supermarket aisles shouting in Russian 🤣
With some 💅🌈 Asian guy behind her wearing a leopard print tracksuit head to toe.

She ran out fast after self checkout when my friend told one of the staff she was harassing her lol

Surely most agents do credit and background checks before letting out properties?

However I do know some dodgy cash in hand ones around Central London that people who live abroad use.

With some 💅🌈 Asian guy behind her wearing a leopard print tracksuit head to toe.

She ran out fast after self checkout when my friend told one of the staff she was harassing her lol

Surely most agents do credit and background checks before letting out properties?

However I do know some dodgy cash in hand ones around Central London that people who live abroad use.
I don't have any inside info re her and renting,but come on, 12 places in 10 years? that's not normal..right? who wants to move all the time- to me it screams, rents a place,doesnt pay rent. owner has to go to court and takes time to get her out..