Danny Dalimore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe i'm being out of order and stereotyping but how the duck can Liam even be contemplating getting DVC?

He looks about 12 and doesn't appear to be the brightest spark!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe i'm being out of order and stereotyping but how the duck can Liam even be contemplating getting DVC?

I know! He’s an unfortunate looking soul and I can’t bear to listen to either of them 😂

The pound has dropped so much against the dollar this year i doubt many uk people with any sense would take the plunge at the moment

Reactions: 1
Danny will be encouraging him because Liam would have 2022 points that would need to be used, and that’d help Danny get back for another WDW series. He’s as bad as the Caravan Knobbers.

Reactions: 2

I've been thinking the same ever since Fanny hinted at Poor Liam getting DVC......do they not do checks on you like a mortgage etc?

I actually quite like Liam and his input to Fannys vlogs but he looks like he lives at home with Mummy and Daddy and works in the local cafe/chip shop/tea room part time

Reactions: 3
I've been thinking the same ever since Fanny hinted at Poor Liam getting DVC......do they not do checks on you like a mortgage etc?

I actually quite like Liam and his input to Fannys vlogs but he looks like he lives at home with Mummy and Daddy and works in the local cafe/chip shop/tea room part time
Don't forget he gives Danny money each month for patron

No, if you’re an international purchaser and you use Disney finance there is absolutely zero credit or affordability checks and it never appears on your credit file in the UK.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The financing out there is scarily easy, actually feel Liam is quiet naive and maybe even seduced by Dalimore to buy in to keep in with him. Dalimore comes across as totally different on Lisa and ades vlogs, none of the bravado he shows on screen. Can’t stick him total fake with Disney, he saw a wagon and jumped on it

He has 35 people on his patron who would pay this desperate idiot money

they dont do any credit checks on non usa residents. and danny did say liam wasnt able to proceed at the moment. not sure if that was because the uk benefits people said it wasnt essential!

Some interesting revelations in the latest episode, Danny confirmed they are both able bodied and didnt mind the long walk from the car park to the room. and also exclusive news they are now doing park maps in brazilian!

Quote from his latest video:

“Me and Liam are able bodied..”

ok, let’s talk about DAS being needed then?

Quote from his latest video:

“Me and Liam are able bodied..”

ok, let’s talk about DAS being needed then?
I was just coming to say the same thing after watching this tonight. They’re both able bodied yet he goes on about Liam not being able to stand in queues etc.. seems to be tripping himself up. 🤔

His last vlog is just terrible, more abuse of DAS pass. So obvious they went and got food whilst waiting for return times to thunder mountain then they have the cheek to talk about queue times. Wonder who slept on the Murphy bed (pull down) my daughter said they are not the comfiest, would have thought with Liams back problems he’d have had the bed
Got into magic kingdom at the last minute and missed most of the fireworks then space mountain with a bad back and his stupid screaming, would love him to drop that camera
Also what happened to Dalimore’s fear of flying, he used to say he was scared in previous blogs now no mention at all

His last vlog is just terrible, more abuse of DAS pass. So obvious they went and got food whilst waiting for return times to thunder mountain then they have the cheek to talk about queue times. Wonder who slept on the Murphy bed (pull down) my daughter said they are not the comfiest, would have thought with Liams back problems he’d have had the bed
Got into magic kingdom at the last minute and missed most of the fireworks then space mountain with a bad back and his stupid screaming, would love him to drop that camera
Also what happened to Dalimore’s fear of flying, he used to say he was scared in previous blogs now no mention at all
and checking in to another resort the night before their flight, his planning is hopeless

30 celebrations are onn for another year. if he gives one of his 20 wdw vacations a miss hell get to seee the celebrations at some point‘.

• Haha
Thought he was such a Disney expert and friends with the caravan twats, claw paw and Barney rubble that he’d know not to get ripped off with the car 🤣 what an absolute idiot.! Two more trips planned and moaning he didn’t do every ride even with DAS pass. Sounds like Liam did buy into dvc as he now has a dvc guide

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.