Danny Dalimore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unsurprisingly, Dalimore. There used to be videos on YT of him and his mate but can’t seem to see them anymore.

Some of his music is on this channel:

BB0760B5-D2D0-458E-985D-F700CC6B6CFC.png

There’s also a DalimoreVEVO YT channel. Not actually associated with VEVO in any way, Danny literally called the channel DalimoreVEVO to look like it was part of that brand. Absolutely desperate.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t even hate watch him now he really stresses me out 😂 he talks soooo much rubbish. So much is wrong. The guardians vlog - said “yeah all these giant gold hands” “dunno what they’re for” - it’s the gauntlet!? He has no concept of Disney, marvel, any of it. And why oh why does he say we need to have a talk. We don’t. You talk enough mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Our Con needs to throw the jumper in the bin for everyone’s sake

71EB63C5-6180-4D2D-94C2-BF313D4A79D6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
His pal Liam reminds me of Kyle from Road Trip, but without any endearing qualities.
kyle.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know another ‘influencer’ who is out there now who is now going to rinse the DAS system makes me so angry. I have a bad belly nothing diagnosed but some foods upset me, I don’t use a DAS like the caravan twats I just steer clear of the foods
Dalimore doesn’t like Disney he’s hoped on a bandwagon
Please give us a hint 😀

Screenshot_20220804-111853_Instagram.jpg

This is going to be awful, I just know it! The characters are Mickey, Pluto, Chip and Dale....how can someone who loves Dizeernee so much get that wrong 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The amount of times he repeats himself, he’d make for a good drinking game.

Him moaning they’re late for the reservation BECAUSE THEY CHOSE TO GO ON A RIDE and moan you have to have an itinerary at Disney? Doesn’t he realise you have to time manage everything in life?

He truly irritates me, the slow mo walking shots which he turns round to make sure he’s being recorded, walking off from Liam instead of offering to take his photos and then saying but the staff will still sort it if you’re late. He’s so delusional

Reactions: 3
I’d have no liver left if I took a drink everytime he said guuuuuyss / showed the chewie in his mouth!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Surely something going on between him and Liam on these trips… he’s got a type!

• Haha
Liking the disclaimer about Liam having an apparent curvature of the spine which means he can’t wait in queues but CAN ride one of the fastest coasters in Orlando. Who would of thought it. Sad virgin drip. Smash that like and subscribe button for more waste of space suggestions

Reactions: 7
When in Garden Grill and Fanny decides to have the same mocktail as Liam and says "Oh well, you're only in Florida once" What the duck? 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When in Garden Grill and Fanny decides to have the same mocktail as Liam and says "Oh well, you're only in Florida once" What the duck? 😲
With the amount of rubbish that comes out of his mouth , I'm surprised he doesn't notice it himself when editing??

he comes across as a bit of joke and it's strange that he seems ok with it

I still generally like him but he's becoming more and more annoying sadly

Why does he always talk to Liam like he is his own child, and not his lover? He comes across quite patronising to him.

I do also like Liams digital camera though.

Why does he always talk to Liam like he is his own child, and not his lover? He comes across quite patronising to him.

I do also like Liams digital camera though.
They aren't a couple, Fanny is married to 'Con'
Although I agree that he does talk to Liam like he's a child or a lesser being, saying things like "Bless him" when Liam stops to take a picture or shows he has some disney knowledge, unlike Fanny!

• Haha
He has a gaming channel too?! Couldn’t think of anything worse than listening to him squealing every 30 secs while playing video games 🙄

• Haha
Twatty Fannymore has new video up at KSC.

Surprise surprise can wait 40 odd minutes for a ride at Kennedy but can’t wait in line at Disney #fraud

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.