Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RJF

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:

Danny Dalimore #2 Will a kid mark the end of the show? Let me know in the comments below!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Scapier88

VIP Member
Guys has anyone got married before if you have leave advice in the comments below
1min later guys what do people think of a Disney wedding let me know in the comments below
Guys thank you so much for supporting me and con if it wasn't for you guys I wouldn't be here in florida getting engaged let me know your thoughts about getting engaged in the comments below

• Haha
Reactions: 17

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
You can bet your bottom dollar fannymore raced to post it on insta before Con would have the chance to tell his nearest and dearest hence probably its swift removal. It shows what egotistical cunts these Disney vloggers actually are.
Rumour has it that Fannymore popped the question but told Con he would need to use the comment section to give his answer.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Mutley98

VIP Member
Can hear the hurricane footage now, arm out pose, Winnie the Pooh hoodie ‘guys I’m here and there’s a hurricane, honestly guys it’s the best hurricane I’ve ever seen, have you ever been in a hurricane.? Drop in the comments and let me know’

• Haha
Reactions: 16

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
It's the vomit inducing 5 minute speech he does at the end of every vlog that days my head in. Its always the same.

"Ah guys thanks so much for supporting us and the channel. It honestly means so much to me (shuts eyes, tilts head back and rubs palm of his hand all over his face). Yous guys are just the best. Yous are so thoughtful, helpful and I honestly wouldn't know what to do without you (shuts eyes, tilts head back and rubs palm of his hand all over his face). Yous honestly mean the world to me. I said to Con all you guys in the comments literally just put a smile on my face so guys just thank you so so much. Like from the bottom of my heart. I wouldn't be here without yous so just a big big thank you (shuts eyes, tilts head back and rubs palm of his hand all over his face) . Oh I better stop now but honestly thank you guys again so so much. You really are the best. Okay then guys thank you, please stay safe and take care of yourselves. Okay then guys bye now, bye, bye now bye."

Fat fake turd.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Maleficent50

VIP Member
I’d rather buy a used DVD player from Delboy or a used Corvette from Boycey than buy a holiday from Danny the Fanny 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Hammerstone

VIP Member
I think i feel my IQ shrink when I hear Danny talk.

Nothing is really helpful and just seems pointless..its a bit like:

"Guys, honestly, I love breathing! Me and Con breath all the time, do you like breathing? Put in the comments below if you do!"

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Hammerstone

VIP Member
Do you know what would be better PR than letting some thick scrounging twat get a free upgrade?

If Aer Lingus instead gifted a flight like that to some form of charity. IE people can nominate someone to get the trip of their lifetime* because they have been struggling with something in their lives

*not some Cunt who’s been there more times than I’ve been to big Tesco this year

Reactions: 13

Scapier88

VIP Member
Wait for the Instagram rant
Guys I can't believe it I've got a tattle thread I mean really I said to con I can't believe it didn't I con

• Haha

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
Take a shot every time he says the words - Honestly, Guys, or Con.

You wont be able to stand up after 5 minutes.

• Haha

LemonPledge

Chatty Member
"Guys, has Con ever tried to illegally enter your property to remove your TV? Let me know in the comments"

• Haha

Bolgnear

Thank you for creating his own thread, been looking forward to this for a while now.

I'm going to start off with my 2 personal 'Danny Dallimore Highlights' from watching him

1) The time somebody commented first on his video saying about how their gerbil just died and their really sad, and he responded something daft like "Aw thank you so much for watching and congratulations on being 1st comment :):D" - If someone has a screen shot, please post it :love:

2) This is my wife's highlight - The time he was on that Cruise ship (That never left the UK) in the UK and he said "Oh look its Lilo", and he friend snapped back "No thats Stitch". She also loves it when he gets the names of characters wrong, which is often because hes only been into Disney like 2 years. :m

• Haha

Emmy79

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220622-180144_Instagram.jpg

👍🏻👍🏻🤣😀🤣😀 The thumbs.....it looks like he's holding a bag that has disappeared

Screenshot_20220624-052251_Instagram.jpg

What is with this stupid pose?

Screenshot_20220624-162345_Instagram.jpg

"If you know, you know"......one of the most annoying, patronising and pathetic phrases vloggers and influencers use!

• Haha

Nadurath

VIP Member
I love how vague he is about the Radisson Blu hotel. He got a deal that made it the same price as the Premier Inn?!? What Premier Inn is he staying in that they cost £250 a night (£300 for executive room) because that’s the going rate of the Radisson these days (give or take £25 depending on the date), and that’s members rates!

I turned off as soon as they started with the “it was too hot / we didn’t ask for a double” faff because honestly who cares if you shared a double bed and you’re not a couple? As long as you didn’t slip your dicks into each other, it’s not like you’re cheating on a partner ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Weegie

Fannymore is almost as annoying as the LG duo! Seems like another one full of his own self-importance and thinks he's better than us little people - like his lack of acknowledgment on that fb commenters happy moment, only responded to say yes she's my friend (which is also laughable, might need to introduce him to a dictionary).

• Haha

Mutley98

VIP Member
As requested over on the Disney vloggers thread, enjoy everyone!
Thank you @CuriosityKitty I’ve been waiting for this one. He started off ok now is annoying as a dose of thrush.!

Wait for the Instagram rant
Guys I can't believe it I've got a tattle thread I mean really I said to con I can't believe it didn't I con
‘Honestly guys I can’t recommend tattle enough’

• Haha