Danny Dalimore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Twatty Fannymore has new video up at KSC.

Surprise surprise can wait 40 odd minutes for a ride at Kennedy but can’t wait in line at Disney #fraud
That is such a good point.

it’s not like Liam looked like he was in Great discomfort either after. If you need DAS to avoid queues, you’ve done that for a reason. If you can wait for 40+m elsewhere, then it’s not needed full stop.

Reactions: 7
Just catching up on his vlogs. I see him always saying he works whilst he’s away as he’s self employed… what does he do for a living? Or does he class social media/editing vlogs as a full time job? Genuinely curious… 🤔

He cant have a proper job as he wouldnt get so much time off. At least he is realising there are some bargain restaurants out there like IHOP as he never seemed to stray off site before. He could create interesting content by comparing prices etc for eating out

I don’t understand how he’s complaining about being so tried/drained when they’re only getting the the parks for 7pm

Reactions: 1
Ha, if there was ever anyone who deserves a tattle thread it’s this absolute scrote!
He hasn’t really been on my radar since he jumped on the Disney bandwagon as I have no interest in Disney but I remember when he was first setting up his YouTube channel and pitching himself as a cruise vlogger, as he was spamming all the P&O cruises FB groups that I was in. The thing that made me remember him was that he was posting under two different names: Thomas Ferguson and Danny Thomas, then linking to his YouTube where he was calling himself Danny Dalimore. It all just seemed off to me and then I watched a couple of his videos which cemented this, he just comes across as so unlikeable and insincere.
I also would love to know how he is affording all these trips with nothing but failed businesses behind him?!

Reactions: 7

Anyone listened to his singing yet? Please note I take no responsibility for your ears, listen at your own risk 🫣😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Let me get this straight from the new video.

- Liam cannot queue because of his back problems so needs the universal access scheme
- Liam gets a return for a Rip Ride rocket because he can’t queue
- Liam then leaves to go and join the queue for transformers.

right.

considering he has evidenced waiting at Kennedy Space Centre for 40+m im struggling to come to the conclusion of anything other than someone abusing the system. He might have a back issue, but it’s certainly exaggerated. The camera doesn’t lie!

Reactions: 6
So I essentially posted the above and you can see his replies.

I will give him some credit for responding in a fairly non passive aggressive manner most vloggers would, or just outright ignore and shadow ban.

I still hold the belief if you are able to walk around at a park all day, and sit in a queue for 40 minutes at a non theme park, the case for DAS is massively questionable. In my mind if someone had Cerebral Palsey etc it makes sense, but for a lot of physical issues they wouldn’t of been going on the types of rides he’s gone on to begin with

Attachments

I’m struggling with the DAS pass etc for Liam more so with the angle of the vlog series. If you use a DAS pass you get a return time, in the time your waiting outside of the queue you can do whatever, eat, wander or queue for another ride but can’t use another DAS ‘queue jump’ in that time. His vlog series is how much can you do in 14 days, it’s just not relatable to someone as he proved that in the last vlog. While ‘waiting’ for rip ride rocket Liam did transformers ride in the wait time window so technically doing an extra ride which wouldn’t have happened if he was waiting in the queue with everyone else. Of course he’s going to tick of everything on his ‘ride bucket list’
Is Dalimore so thick that he can’t see his vlog series is not relevant to anyone not using DAS.?
Also the whole thing with liams medication and him being unwell as he’d forgotten to bring it from the UK.?!! Why if you need it to function would you leave it at home.?
No wonder they can enter a park late in the day and do so many rides as they don’t have to queue for big ones and can hop onto other rides.!
Also the slow mo walking, stop it.!

Reactions: 4
I’m struggling with the DAS pass etc for Liam more so with the angle of the vlog series. If you use a DAS pass you get a return time, in the time your waiting outside of the queue you can do whatever, eat, wander or queue for another ride but can’t use another DAS ‘queue jump’ in that time. His vlog series is how much can you do in 14 days, it’s just not relatable to someone as he proved that in the last vlog. While ‘waiting’ for rip ride rocket Liam did transformers ride in the wait time window so technically doing an extra ride which wouldn’t have happened if he was waiting in the queue with everyone else. Of course he’s going to tick of everything on his ‘ride bucket list’
Is Dalimore so thick that he can’t see his vlog series is not relevant to anyone not using DAS.?
Also the whole thing with liams medication and him being unwell as he’d forgotten to bring it from the UK.?!! Why if you need it to function would you leave it at home.?
No wonder they can enter a park late in the day and do so many rides as they don’t have to queue for big ones and can hop onto other rides.!
Also the slow mo walking, stop it.!
For certainly universal with single rider, if you got yourself a return time for the busiest ride of the day (thinking Hagrids) you could probably easily do forbidden journey and flight if the hypogriff in that time, so that’s 3 for the price of one, and then if you did the same for say velocicoaster getting a return time you could then fit in River Adventure, so really you could do the whole of IOA in probably 4 hours so I imagine the same is for Disney

Reactions: 1
i think liams only hope is if they do a new scooby doo movie and are on the look out for a scouse shaggy

• Haha
Very early on in this “series”, Danny makes no mention of using DAS / Universal’s equivalent. In fact, I think it’s only after it’s mentioned in here about it looks like they’re going down a different queue line that text pops up in videos saying he explains it in future vlogs.

At the time he was out there, Tattle threads (either this one or the Disney vloggers one) were heavily talking about DAS abuse. I honestly believe if it hadn’t been mentioned in these threads he wouldn’t have talked about how they were using it. If he intended to talk about it, he’d have been up front and not had 3 vlogs were he had to add in text as an afterthought because actual Disney and Universal fans know the parks and know the queues.

Reactions: 6
Just tried watching this DLP one from 10 months ago. Could only last 6 minutes. The bloke is the biggest fake drama Queen going. He’s flown to about 50 places this year alone but making out that he’s totally stressed and “honestly guys what am I doing?” cos he’s travelling solo. Makes a massive deal out of everything and especially security like he’s the only person who’s ever been searched! Get in the bleeping bin Fannybore! You’re totally false. As soon as that camera is off I bet you start laughing! Shame most of his viewers fall for this shite hook line and sinker.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Danny and Liam appear in Ade and Lisa’s new vlog, which included a 40 to 60 minute queue for Everest. So tell us again Danny how Liam needs DAS?

Danny and Liam appear in Ade and Lisa’s new vlog, which included a 40 to 60 minute queue for Everest. So tell us again Danny how Liam needs DAS?
Omg this is excellent. PLEASE put this as a comment on one of his videos. He responded to mine so he should in theory have some excuse

Reactions: 5
I think Lisa & Ade joined Liam's DAS reservations & didn't mention it in their vlog. Also Danny & Liam were with Lisa & Ade at the extra magic time in MK which is only for deluxe resort guests so I think there was a case of share your DAS & we'll share our after hours access.

Reactions: 5
I think Lisa & Ade joined Liam's DAS reservations & didn't mention it in their vlog. Also Danny & Liam were with Lisa & Ade at the extra magic time in MK which is only for deluxe resort guests so I think there was a case of share your DAS & we'll share our after hours access.
Lisa & Abe did the same with The lodge guys back in Jan which I don't believe is right or fair. They were allowing others to access a benefit that is only available to high paying guests, which TLG definitely do not fall into.

I see Fanny has a new DLP vlog series coming out .....when did he go? Did I miss that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.