Danny Dalimore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a laugh as his post said something like "You are probably wondering if I get sick but its like a home to me" . . . me thinking "HOW THE duck DO YOU AFFORD THIS!!!" Not, why are you going to the same place again

Reactions: 4
He's never open about real costs so we'll never know......he'll claim it was with miles and honestly the amount he travels it could well be! 😲
He’s a dick. Thing is you can only use points so much - and you don’t earn points on reward flights. I’ve got 100k virgin airmiles and it’s really hard to spend them as they don’t have that many reward flights available so tend to get booked out early. Him and his chums need to be a bit more honest about how they afford all these trips

Reactions: 3
So I just did a quick search on Virgin Atlantic to see how much it would be to do a last minute flight next week. That’s not an insignificant amount of money!
Then adding the two onsite hotels, paying it all himself as he's not managed to get a DAS worthy pal to go with this time

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
And adding ghe

Then adding the two onsite hotels, paying it all himself as he's not managed to get a DAS worthy pal to go with this time
Very true… I’m also going to guess he’s used up his DVC allowance too this year so he’s gonna be paying a fair whack for those hotels. Shame there’s a hurricane incoming with potential closures hey?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not only is this a last minute trip, he is also flying Premium with Virgin, his DLP trips are usually more budget so this just gets more stupid if he's saying this is booked because he cancelled DLP, but he won't elaborate as to why! 🤔
I agree! the other way round might make more sense.... like if he had to cancel WDW last minute and found a cheap deal for Paris instead

But he treats his audience as though they're idiots and I think that's my main issue with him

Like if he can afford to go again.... fair play to him but don't make up lies about something not working in DLP

remember when he was going to make a video about his issues with DVC or something along those lines?? that never happened did it

What's the bet he'll never explain this DLP problem either :ROFLMAO:

I also just hate how he thinks he has to announce every bloody trip!! especially when they're almost all to the same place anyway!

Why with him is Virgin so fantastic all the time? He’s also said that he wouldn’t travelled if he knew about the hurricane; well we’ve all known for a few days so that’s a big fat lie Fanny!

Why with him is Virgin so fantastic all the time? He’s also said that he wouldn’t travelled if he knew about the hurricane; well we’ve all known for a few days so that’s a big fat lie Fanny!
Where has he said this? I think I’m blocked 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I 100% believe he’s booked this so he can do “Hurricane at Disney” content.

Reactions: 10
Well Disney and the other parks are closed for the next few days so he’s going to be hauled up inside for a while.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
The thing is, he advertised all over his Instagram updates about the hurricane and them offering to change the dates prior to him going anywhere and he’s added it to his highlights for all to see.

We’ve been here on our belated honeymoon since Saturday, received weather warning today and the have been told the parks are closed until potentially Friday. He really winds me up.

I 100% believe he’s booked this so he can do “Hurricane at Disney” content.
I agree with you! What a knob!

I agree! the other way round might make more sense.... like if he had to cancel WDW last minute and found a cheap deal for Paris instead

But he treats his audience as though they're idiots and I think that's my main issue with him

Like if he can afford to go again.... fair play to him but don't make up lies about something not working in DLP

remember when he was going to make a video about his issues with DVC or something along those lines?? that never happened did it

What's the bet he'll never explain this DLP problem either :ROFLMAO:

I also just hate how he thinks he has to announce every bloody trip!! especially when they're almost all to the same place anyway!
I'm going to keep asking what went wrong with DLP!

Oh a picture with cabin crew with his fat head taking up most of the shot and sitting down as the seat belt sign was on, why the laughing face with that comment he’s an absolute bell end
He said he’ll be using genie plus to see what it’s like one year since it’s release 🤣 it’s no different.! Different for him though as he rinses DAS normally and tags on fraudulently to magic hours with claw paw.!

• Haha
Hopefully his trip is ruined by the weather. I'm sure he used up his miles for his previous upgrade return flight?

TUI has had flights available for £350. Con is bankrolling this shambles for sure. There is absolutely no point in going to the same place and doing the same thing over and over maybe con just wants some peace and quiet!

TUI has had flights available for £350. Con is bankrolling this shambles for sure. There is absolutely no point in going to the same place and doing the same thing over and over maybe con just wants some peace and quiet!
Maybe con is banging someone else so just pays up to get Fanny Fathead out of the way 🤣

• Haha
Maybe con is banging someone else so just pays up to get Fanny Fathead out of the way 🤣
That's true he could be being blown more than Danny is going to be in the hurricane!

Can't he have a word with Barney and clawpaw and borrow the loose lips sister?

• Haha
That's true he could be being blown more than Danny is going to be in the hurricane!

Can't he have a word with Barney and clawpaw and borrow the loose lips sister?
This made me roar with laughter! He’s about to get the biggest blowie of his life

he said his friends are in sane hotel - given Clawpaw and Barney are also there no doubt he will jump in the DAS group - twit!

The whole gushy post about the virgin flight crew is exactly what adam hattan did aswell. Danny is a try hard. I sont understand why he flew out knowing that there was going to be a severe hurricane.

Reactions: 5
The whole gushy post about the virgin flight crew is exactly what adam hattan did aswell. Danny is a try hard. I sont understand why he flew out knowing that there was going to be a severe hurricane.
Adam is one of the worst and cringiest Disney Vloggers out there
Danny just likes to suck up to anyone who will give him more subs and views and freebies and it's embarrasing!
can't believe I actually thought he was nice and genuine a few months ago

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.