Danni the Mammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This one is tragic, big insta pregnancy announcement and she hasn’t even had a scan. All for attention.

And she on saying her clothes aren’t maternity…why would they be, her baby is barely the size of a pea she’s so early on 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This one is tragic, big insta pregnancy announcement and she hasn’t even had a scan. All for attention.

And she on saying her clothes aren’t maternity…why would they be, her baby is barely the size of a pea she’s so early on 🙄
So desperate for a bit of engagement and attention 🙄 it’s actually pathetic how greedy she is! Imagine announcing your pregnancy before you even know everything is ok, just shows who she really is.

Just come across this one, who is she/whats she about or do I wanna even know!! shes gonna have a hunch back by time shes 3months the way shes slouching down trying to force a bump!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So they didn't pay for their holiday accommodation. Did she have gifted written on any of her posts?

Reactions: 3
So they didn't pay for their holiday accommodation. Did she have gifted written on any of her posts?
I said this at the beginning of her holiday, she never once proclaimed the holiday as gifted or an ad. She should be reported to the asai.

She's defo gained weight in her tummy and is taking full advantage of the fact she's barely 10 weeks pregnant. Lol

Kids been dumped again tonight and one of her mates coming home from Oz, I wonder is that the chap who was riding her silly while his partner was pregnant? It would be ironic if it was. Twit.

Is it not a bit early for baby PR when she doesn’t even know how far she is gone or when she’s due 🤯

Reactions: 6
God forbid, but anything could be told to her at that first scan, that things, are not too good etc.

But she has now told the whole world she is having a baby, before it’s actually confirmed, etc.

This is exactly like what she done with her college course last January & dropped out, after two or three classes. Told the world, her new course will mean she can do this job & that job with the qualifications & then was not able for the study & time to put into it

U know certain class of people wear tracksuits on flights. As I said before most unflattering piece of clothing u can wear.
I always wear a tracksuit on flights, its warm and comfy esp long haul. Would you wear jeans or a dress or something?

Reactions: 1
I always wear a tracksuit on flights, its warm and comfy esp long haul. Would you wear jeans or a dress or something?
I just don't wear tracksuits in public and seeing them on her reminds me why.🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
I just don't wear tracksuits in public and seeing them on her reminds me why.🤣
You don’t wear tracksuits in public 😂 just because you don’t doesn’t mean you have to insult people who do. I don’t know what you mean by a certain class of people but your comment is a disgrace

• Heart
You don’t wear tracksuits in public 😂 just because you don’t doesn’t mean you have to insult people who do. I don’t know what you mean by a certain class of people but your comment is a disgrace
I'm sorry if I've insulted you. That's just me as I don't think they r flattering on anyone especially cheap ones. I personally like clothes that look flattering on and like 2 make abit of an effort when I'm in public but everyone is different.

Last edited:
I would be the opposite when travelling you see all these people dolled up in the airport and I be thinking its very showy or something..love my comfort when travelling couldn't give a toss if someone thought I was a certain class of a person for being comfortable lol

• Heart
I would be the opposite when travelling you see all these people dolled up in the airport and I be thinking its very showy or something..love my comfort when travelling couldn't give a toss if someone thought I was a certain class of a person for being comfortable lol
100 agree with you and wearing a tracksuits doesn't mean ohhh you haven't put in any effort I once wore jeans on a flight to dubai never again so uncomfortable 🤣🤣

haha like your one Chloe Adair wore a bra top and a blazer on a long haul flight to Mexico posing by the makeup stands for insta well she wasn't long robbing her fellas hoody for the flight cos she was freezing!

I like Danni but she is on complaining that she doesn't get the Full day off 2mr for her scan. Some people have to go to work leave for their scan and go back to work. 😒😒

I like Danni but she is on complaining that she doesn't get the Full day off 2mr for her scan. Some people have to go to work leave for their scan and go back to work. 😒😒
Exactly, when she said that, I taught to myself, who the duck does she think she is. A full day off???
She only works a 4 day a week & can’t even do that, with the amount of holidays she has gone on & the time off for the Wedding & was only after getting promoted in the job, about 2 or 3 weeks before the wedding.

I would say whoever gave her the promotion, is sorry to god they got “lumbered” with her, moved into there section/department

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.