Dann Sully

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't even hate follow him he annoys me that much! 🙉😂
It’s actually pure cringe to watch, how this muppet has so many followers is beyond me. I wonder what his wife thinks about him posting pictures of his half naked children online?

Reactions: 3
It’s actually pure cringe to watch, how this muppet has so many followers is beyond me. I wonder what his wife thinks about him posting pictures of his half naked children online?
he's thick as tit has no clue about the potential harm he could do, the pissy lemon faced jerk.

Reactions: 1
It’s been questioned whether they are still together. Not that I can blame her. I would dump his sorry ass in a minute if he was my husband and humiliated me over SM. His blatant “hard on” for Sophie was apparent for everyone to see, his SW Wife if I recall.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
It’s been questioned whether they are still together. Not that I can blame her. I would dump his sorry ass in a minute if he was my husband and humiliated me over SM. His blatant “hard on” for Sophie was apparent for everyone to see, his SW Wife if I recall.
Damn straight! Poor woman. I'd love his wife to make an account on here and rip him a new asshole😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I used to go to a SW group that his wife went too, she is a really lovely woman and so much better than him.
Didn’t know about the “hard on” bit the man is a first class knob!

I used to go to a SW group that his wife went too, she is a really lovely woman and so much better than him.
ohhhh really? Do you think they've split up? You'd think they'd attend a class together if they both wanna lose some weight.

U only have to look at the posts/videos of the SW awards last year it was clear to see. Sophie was quite clearly embarrassed. But he’s Mr Slinky don’t u know

Well, his wife is a mug if she hasn’t already left him.

I’m assuming she has.

Sophie has gained quite a bit of weight back. Looks happy though.

There are no clues on there, he's deleted a lot of her pics 😅. Tanya and his latest was Shani but she's off with someone else, in less than a month after he dumped her.
Tanya has put all the weight back on and more, poor thing.