Dann Sully

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They all end up single. Aaron Williams did, suddenly decided he was gay and now just 'best friends' with his wife.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Do you reckon he’s single now?
Yeah I think he is. Or he has his wife locked in a cupboard or something. She doesn't seem a part of his life, just the girls. If she's still with him she needs a wake-up call with a cattle prod. The way he slobbered over all the women at the SW ball was disgusting and humiliating for her. I'd kick his ass! I can imagine what he's like out and about.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I think he is. Or he has his wife locked in a cupboard or something. She doesn't seem a part of his life, just the girls. If she's still with him she needs a wake-up call with a cattle prod. The way he slobbered over all the women at the SW ball was disgusting and humiliating for her. I'd kick his ass! I can imagine what he's like out and about.
Did you see he posted his girls topless the other day? It was so uncomfortable

• Wow
Reactions: 1
They all end up single. Aaron Williams did, suddenly decided he was gay and now just 'best friends' with his wife.
Wish he'd stop referring to her as his 'best mate' She's your bleeping wife still so stop patronising and have some respect. Plus he's already said he's been dating. If he was straight and separated then surely that's not okay to go dating other woman after a few weeks of splitting up.... honestly the disrespect!! My dig is absolutely nothing to do with his sexuality before anyone tries to @ me. It's the lack of respect to his wife 😏

Sorry I've gone way off topic but his story has bleeping angered me and I'm so glad someone mentioned it 🀷🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wish he'd stop referring to her as his 'best mate' She's your bleeping wife still so stop patronising and have some respect. Plus he's already said he's been dating. If he was straight and separated then surely that's not okay to go dating other woman after a few weeks of splitting up.... honestly the disrespect!! My dig is absolutely nothing to do with his sexuality before anyone tries to @ me. It's the lack of respect to his wife 😏

Sorry I've gone way off topic but his story has bleeping angered me and I'm so glad someone mentioned it 🀷🏽
I agree with you 100%! And the fact he made her 'Woman of the Year', even more condescending. He's also flirty with people on his stories now, cringe

Reactions: 4
I agree with you 100%! And the fact he made her 'Woman of the Year', even more condescending. He's also flirty with people on his stories now, cringe
Urgh yes isn't he! Do you know what did it for me? Last week we he was posting about feeling lonely and not having anybody.... if that's not a slap in the face to his wife after how amazing and accepting she's been then I don't know what is!

They're all the same 'Slimming World has given me a new lease of life' No you mean you're all a bunch of misfits who have now lost some weight (bravo) gained a tit load of confidence thanks to all licking each other's hoops and now seem to think you're all to good now for current partners. Shocking and so predictable.

Reactions: 4
Urgh yes isn't he! Do you know what did it for me? Last week we he was posting about feeling lonely and not having anybody.... if that's not a slap in the face to his wife after how amazing and accepting she's been then I don't know what is!

They're all the same 'Slimming World has given me a new lease of life' No you mean you're all a bunch of misfits who have now lost some weight (bravo) gained a tit load of confidence thanks to all licking each other's hoops and now seem to think you're all to good now for current partners. Shocking and so predictable.
It was just so someone would message him, a rouse!! I feel ever so sorry for Katherine, she must be so confused.

Yes, a lot of them start becoming too big for their boots and leaving their partners who have been with them even when they were huge. Or they're partner hopping, prime example is Ryan Lightfoot, he's had 2 partners and left them harshly.

It was just so someone would message him, a rouse!! I feel ever so sorry for Katherine, she must be so confused.

Yes, a lot of them start becoming too big for their boots and leaving their partners who have been with them even when they were huge. Or they're partner hopping, prime example is Ryan Lightfoot, he's had 2 partners and left them harshly.
Yes you're spot on... attention seeking at it's finest! I know, poor woman.

Ohhh I don't think I follow him. I'll have to go and have a nosey. I feel sorry for all the slimming world widows.

Reactions: 2
Yes you're spot on... attention seeking at it's finest! I know, poor woman.

Ohhh I don't think I follow him. I'll have to go and have a nosey. I feel sorry for all the slimming world widows.
There are no clues on there, he's deleted a lot of her pics πŸ˜…. Tanya and his latest was Shani but she's off with someone else, in less than a month after he dumped her.

Sorry but losing 7.5lb in a week is not something to be proud of - what the actual duck is wrong with these eejits? It just shows up eating patterns and behaviour that is extreme and disordered.

He must be a nightmare to live with.
Guess that’s why she left 🀭🀣

• Haha
There are no clues on there, he's deleted a lot of her pics πŸ˜…. Tanya and his latest was Shani but she's off with someone else, in less than a month after he dumped her.
I have a feeling there may be an announcement coming soon regarding that...

• Wow