Dann Sully

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks like he trusted a fart that was not to be trusted πŸ˜‚ bleeping little git #mrstiffy

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He's actually got a highlight of himself called Dancing Dan πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† what a bleeping arsewipe. Rubber-lipped MF!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On Plan Dann! Eating pasta from a tupplewear tub in a restaurant with his friends! How bleeping cringe? Also the restaurant let him do this?
That's gotta be a new low in anyone's life πŸ™ˆ Why would you be proud of disordered eating! Deffo not normal behaviour!!

Jeez, yet another SW wanker. Where does this organisation find them? They definitely have a monopoly on boring, big headed tossers.

• Haha
Another one on the JD Seasonings bandwagon. If their collaboration with slimmers goes on like this, how long until every Slimming Worlder in the UK has a code? We can expect some exciting new meals on his grid soon then? πŸ˜‰
8D5E43AB-2B77-42C0-962B-3607A5008E6C.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Another one on the JD Seasonings bandwagon. If their collaboration with slimmers goes on like this, how long until every Slimming Worlder in the UK has a code? We can expect some exciting new meals on his grid soon then? πŸ˜‰
View attachment 46932
He’s so boring!

Hope he gets stiffy squiffy at the ball with his jimmy neutron hair.

• Haha
His video with the girls on his story was lovely. Why can’t he be like that all the time and not some iNflUenCer wannabe tit?!

Reactions: 1
His video with the girls on his story was lovely. Why can’t he be like that all the time and not some iNflUenCer wannabe tit?!
The cynic in me will say he wheels them out for the sympathy/credibility vote to make himself look loveable. Don't fall for it!! 🀣🀣 Ok I'll not be mean, I'll take it back I'm sure he loves his kids and is a nice dad to them. I bloody hope so anyway! Because what he shows us all on Instagram is just intolerableπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 3
The cynic in me will say he wheels them out for the sympathy/credibility vote to make himself look loveable. Don't fall for it!! 🀣🀣 Ok I'll not be mean, I'll take it back I'm sure he loves his kids and is a nice dad to them. I bloody hope so anyway! Because what he shows us all on Instagram is just intolerableπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
So true! Doting daddy or lying bleep. Can’t decide

• Haha