Dann Sully

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
interesting theory about his Mrs, I guess he will soon show that it’s true or not if he necks Sophie at the ball

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my goodness. This man 🙄 who does he think he is. I think he has separated from his wife too from some of the posts ive seen. Had to unfollow him, he just comes across as creepy these days

Reactions: 3
Oh my goodness. This man 🙄 who does he think he is. I think he has separated from his wife too from some of the posts ive seen. Had to unfollow him, he just comes across as creepy these days
I don't think he's a danger to the public you'll likely find him at home at all times, licking his own reflection in the mirror. His wife prob needs a few years of therapy after being married to that.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think it was a lie 🤣🤣
Oh nooo it wasn’t a lie - I do wish it was 🤦‍♂️ However as much as he boils our blood and his voice hurts our ears, I don’t think posting a picture of his little (ahem) willy wee wee here or anywhere is something I’m too comfortable with - if he wants to let it slip through the bath suds again for all to see that’s up to him but trust me, I remain scarred 🧐🤦‍♂️😂 🍤

I’m not sure haha but the person has gone quiet since saying they had pictures 🤣 probably chatting tit lol
Still here 🙋‍♂️ I think we get enough tit chat on insta so definitely not doing a prickleyharry or a scutterydann and talking through my arse but as I said above, I’m not entirely comfortable posting a picture of someone’s wobbly bits and also, while I remain scarred for life, I don’t wish to inflict such pain on all your eyes 👀😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Oh nooo it wasn’t a lie - I do wish it was 🤦‍♂️ However as much as he boils our blood and his voice hurts our ears, I don’t think posting a picture of his little (ahem) willy wee wee here or anywhere is something I’m too comfortable with - if he wants to let it slip through the bath suds again for all to see that’s up to him but trust me, I remain scarred 🧐🤦‍♂️😂🍤

Still here 🙋‍♂️ I think we get enough tit chat on insta so definitely not doing a prickleyharry or a scutterydann and talking through my arse but as I said above, I’m not entirely comfortable posting a picture of someone’s wobbly bits and also, while I remain scarred for life, I don’t wish to inflict such pain on all your eyes 👀😂
I thank you for this 😂 we really don't need to see Dan's party sausage... It's been out and about more than enough lately by all accounts 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Such an unhealthy way to live!!

Oh, but it’s ok. Because it’ll be off next week!
I literally cannot stand this stupid tosser

Reactions: 5
I had to go look.. omg I am howling 😂😂😂 just the way he’s casually sat on a stool in the middle of Alton towers with his jelly, bullshit he’s eating that 😂😂😂
What an absolute fraud - you know he’s away to his hotel room or back home on a full on binge. No one gains 7lb necking 10 cal jelly pal :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If he is 8lb away from target and has lost 3 stone 5lbs, how can he say he lost 5 stone with slimming world? Isn’t 3 stone 13lbs not quite 4 stone, let alone 5?!

Reactions: 2
That doe-eyed pouty, chubby cheeked look he does at the camera makes me so ragey😂🤦🏼‍♀️ And well as for the thumbs up or down on the scales.. What a massive bleep he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry but losing 7.5lb in a week is not something to be proud of - what the actual duck is wrong with these eejits? It just shows up eating patterns and behaviour that is extreme and disordered.

He must be a nightmare to live with.

Reactions: 6