Dann Sully

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The man is an absolute prick, his wife used to go to my SW group and she is a lovely lady. God knows how she puts up with him!!

Kinda sad he has a Insta Meets highlights where he’s basically had his photo taken with all the ‘insta famous’ slimming world saddos!
He’s such a prick!

Reactions: 2
His story promoting princess prat bottle cos it “helps him smash his water intake” bleeping drongo. Doesn’t say ad as far as I can see! Can anyone else see?

Reactions: 6
First class wanker full stop.

The fkin chest rug/stubble stories REALLY DAN 🤢 Here's an idea, instead of tossing yourself off over insta likes, how about you ask your wifes opinion? You know, that woman you married? The mother of your daughters? And while you're at it, stop drooling and fawning over the SW blondes you're really embarrassing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I got the impression he had split from his wife?!? Just a few of his recent posts about his new bed, looks very non female input and his new bleeping step to sweat all over!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I got the impression he had split from his wife?!? Just a few of his recent posts about his new bed, looks very non female input and his new bleeping step to sweat all over!
I have that impression too, she has also put her car up for sale “due to a change in family circumstances “.
He has become an arrogant prick since winning Mr Sleek, if he is like that at home he must be a nightmare!

Reactions: 5
I have that impression too, she has also put her car up for sale “due to a change in family circumstances “.
He has become an arrogant prick since winning Mr Sleek, if he is like that at home he must be a nightmare!
I’d be mortified if he was my partner .. Fair play he lost weight and has done well with exercise but talk about forgetting where you come from! His poor wife having to witness his topless pics, shower videos and constant drooling over other SW women ... she is better off without him!

Reactions: 3
Damn Sully. I commend which ever genius came up with that name. Makes me laugh out loud every time I read it 👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 4