Danielle Vanier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“her gf comparing her to that old lady in schitts creek made me LOL!! she’s basically hinting that dani looks,acts and dresses like an old woman“

Is she? Or just someone very specifically stylish. How old fashioned-ly ageist of you.

I like Dan V’s style - so much plus size fashion is frou frou and floral with those old fashioned 50s dress silhouettes - hers isn’t. Bland to some perhaps - classic, understated, clean and crisp to others - lines and shapes that fats almost never get to see on representations of their bodies nor wear.
I actually like Dani (she can be a bit moany and a bit woke sometimes but I'll forgive her) and her style too and I often look at older women for style ideas. Personally I find older women are attractive, exude a confidence and don't need to follow trends to look good. I'm not a huge fan of beige, but that's because I'm a dirty cow and I'll spill all over it... 🐄

The bottom line for me with DV is that she hates her followers - she can’t stand people messaging her, asking questions etc.... and it’s showing. But she knows that without followers she basically doesn’t have a job or an income. And heaven forbid she would ever have to get a 9-5 like the rest of us mere mortals 🙄

Reactions: 15
I actually like Dani (she can be a bit moany and a bit woke sometimes but I'll forgive her) and her style too and I often look at older women for style ideas. Personally I find older women are attractive, exude a confidence and don't need to follow trends to look good. I'm not a huge fan of beige, but that's because I'm a dirty cow and I'll spill all over it... 🐄
Older women?! 😂 my love she’s only in her 30s! How old are you if you don’t mind me asking?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The bottom line for me with DV is that she hates her followers - she can’t stand people messaging her, asking questions etc.... and it’s showing. But she knows that without followers she basically doesn’t have a job or an income. And heaven forbid she would ever have to get a 9-5 like the rest of us mere mortals 🙄
She definitely comes across that she thinks she is intellectually superior and that she tolerates us peasants ...I used to enjoy her account but now I find her all very beige !

I don't follow her on Twitter but she seems to be like many of her cliche that vent ferociously on there and show truer colours...I'm assuming that Brands aren't privy to their Twitter accounts?

Reactions: 4
I have to agree with you here, she definitely comes across as just tolerating her followers. I don't mind her but think she should show some appreciation to her followers.

Dani has posted on her insta that she’s not sharing as much of her life as she used to . She’s so much happier because of this. She didn’t have to share this, but she did. The irony!

I don’t think there’s much that she likes tbh. She’s a serial moaner.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Dani has posted on her insta that she’s not sharing as much of her life as she used to . She’s so much happier because of this. She didn’t have to share this, but she did. The irony!

I don’t think there’s much that she likes tbh. She’s a serial moaner.
She's not sharing her life because there is nothing to share! Her content has become increasingly more stale ...Eg this morning...I'm going to tidy that shelf ( who keeps shoes on a shelf like that! Shameless plug alert! ) ...I tidy up daily.. it's what we all do ? How is that remotely inspiring or interesting? Feel free to not share that riveting content Danielle...I'm sure we will all cope !

Reactions: 3
I have to agree with you here, she definitely comes across as just tolerating her followers. I don't mind her but think she should show some appreciation to her followers.
There’s been a few times where people have dmed her telling her stuff or asking things and she’s said a catty remark about it on stories

Reactions: 3
I said it very early on that dani is a spoilt little brat and I got told off by her ‘fans’ 😂😂 Shes a boring little rich girl who literally has no good content anymore. NEXT

Reactions: 10
I said it very early on that dani is a spoilt little brat and I got told off by her ‘fans’ 😂😂 Shes a boring little rich girl who literally has no good content anymore. NEXT
The only content she shares now is her girlfriend 😂 I mean come on, I get it she’s happy and that’s great!! But she posts her girlfriend like she’s a accessory of some sort.

Reactions: 1
It’s a real shame that she makes her living relying on her followers to interact with her, yet she thinks they’re so beneath her. If she doesn’t like the life she has made for herself, she’s privileged enough to forge a different path. She’s a very ungrateful person.

Reactions: 6
Surely someone as privileged as Dani should consider donating her some of her cast offs to charity, instead of flogging it all to her followers. Chances are most of it was gifted to her in the first place 🙄

Reactions: 8
She’ll prob be scared you’ll steal her from her after seeing this she’s very possessive of her it seems
I have a gf of my own already but it is tempting... 😜 I think they look quite loved up so I'm sure I couldn't temp her away, even in a beige lounge suit. 😂

• Haha
Yeah I agree her gf is cute and, let's not forget, she would bring us as many hot water bottles as we needed :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.