Danielle Vanier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do they say? Earlier this year Hannah was called out for using a racist slur on an old blog post. She then disappeared off the internet but now she’s back again and rebranded with another girl.
Ahh that makes sense. Dani said something about a leopard can change it's spots, a reference to HG's new blog, called the leopard. Thanks for the info... ☕

Why is everyone thinking it’s to do with her mum?
Her mum had cancer not very long ago. She recovered but I guess cancer can always come back, so it’s maybe an obvious assumption if she’s been really quiet.

I hope it’s not a the case. Her mum seems like such a lovely person.

Reactions: 7
She was in hospital herself for tests, so she said anyway, a while back. Maybe it’s that? Or maybe her own bed has in fact swallowed her up.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her content was pretty poor before this radio silence so perhaps rather than posting absolute twoddle like her mate Callie Thorpe she's decided to be keep some integrity and stay silent...

Reactions: 3
She’s posted that she’s ‘grateful for her friends’ when asked what she’s grateful for, going to say her and her girlfriend have split. Oh dear. Genuinely hope she’s okay as she seemed to hang all her happiness on that relationship

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She’s posted that she’s ‘grateful for her friends’ when asked what she’s grateful for, going to say her and her girlfriend have split. Oh dear. Genuinely hope she’s okay as she seemed to hang all her happiness on that relationship
I will feel very sad for her if that is the case ..but I always thought that the gf probably hadn't signed up for a carer role. No amount of free fancy dinners or hotel stays will make up for how draining it is being in a relationship with someone that is as unwell as she appears to be.

Reactions: 2
She has mentioned her 'gf' 100x over in her q&a 💤
Honestly at this point no one cares just use her first name atleast. The stalkers have probs given up trying to follow her insta.

Reactions: 3
She has mentioned her 'gf' 100x over in her q&a 💤
Honestly at this point no one cares just use her first name atleast. The stalkers have probs given up trying to follow her insta.
She has her name in her Insta bio anyway!

Oh god. Whenever I see her mouth moving I can’t stop looking at how uncomfortable she looks. Her mouth/face looks so weird when she’s talking and I think it’s because she tries to hide her little dolphin teeth. Also, another ad for amazon eh? Funny how she also added “small businesses” too on the ad to make it seem less crappy that she’s advertising a big company like Amazon in these times where small independent companies are struggling.
0C5D621B-B08A-46CE-BA2E-F8EEB73910D9.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
She’s the second influencer who I’ve seen who has tried to sell amazon to people as “shopping small” - what an absolute piss take and totally disingenuous

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh god. Whenever I see her mouth moving I can’t stop looking at how uncomfortable she looks. Her mouth/face looks so weird when she’s talking and I think it’s because she tries to hide her little dolphin teeth. Also, another ad for amazon eh? Funny how she also added “small businesses” too on the ad to make it seem less crappy that she’s advertising a big company like Amazon in these times where small independent companies are struggling.
View attachment 318838
Yep ! There she is...the Queen of promoting Amazon ....absolute joker ! "If you swipe up I can make lots of money off all your purchases for the next month " ..she is shameless !

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.