Danielle Vanier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely hate the fashion directed at plus size women. It’s such lazy assumption that we want to wear bloody butterflies and cold shoulders.
To be fair, plussize fashion has changed A LOT lately😄 Simply because there is much more fat people in the US, the UK... I remember when I was a kid and seeing the rare young obese girl who had to dress like an old woman. And those clothes were damn expensive! It still happens in most countries. Personally I have to buy my bras on the internet in a foreign country.
For this at least, global market has been good for us.

Reactions: 1
There’s still a fucktonne of butterflies and cold shoulders. But sure.
Absolutely and a lot of bloggers love it!
I quite like DV's style generally, not so much lately to be fair. I like Chloeincurve's style generally too.

DV annoys me immensely in many respects but I have little bad to say about her style: even when it isn’t to my taste it is chic and agree with posters above that it’s a really welcome change from waterfall hems and tunics. I bounce between plus and straight size (hi, BED) and I find it so difficult to emulate my style while I’m in a bigger body (and I’m always loathe to invest because I tell myself I’ll lose the weight - harhar). She’s someone I’d look to, though, if I were to actually spend real dollar on plus size fashion.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I dont always love her fashion choices as of late, I think I came across her originally from River Islands feed but props to her for not peddling every piece of boohoo/in the style/plt etc thing going.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This is relevant purely because she’s talking to Dani about us but who on earth does Jenny think she is? If you post a picture of your fitted kitchen it’s not going on tattle. Nobody cares.
I wonder if she’s noticed because of Bethany Rutter’s thread... if you look on there most people actually like Bethany, it’s pretty positive. I can see why she wouldn’t put up photos as she’s just another rich girl who’s somehow managed to buy property in London

• Heart
I wonder if she’s noticed because of Bethany Rutter’s thread... if you look on there most people actually like Bethany, it’s pretty positive. I can see why she wouldn’t put up photos as she’s just another rich girl who’s somehow managed to buy property in London
I think this is because Bethany has managed to come across as quite grounded - maybe because she did a 9-5 job while influencing instead of complaining about the stresses of staying in bed online shopping all day. People seem to really like her.

Reactions: 7
This is relevant purely because she’s talking to Dani about us but who on earth does Jenny think she is? If you post a picture of your fitted kitchen it’s not going on tattle. Nobody cares.
She hasn’t even got a thread 🙄 wishful thinking, Jenny.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who is she even is?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who is she even is?
I genuinely just thought she was on the peripheries of that early (plus) blogging scene, but has never had her own thing going on so can’t understand why she’d think she was eligible for a thread? I mean anyone over a certain sized following is eligible for a thread, they delete them if you’re a small profile as it’s more like personal beef than general celeb level gossip. I hate that I’m buying into this idea by even discussing her but she’s not got anything to worry about she’s just someone in the replies sections of people with the least active threads on here 😂

Also Dani’s thread love her?! I know because I’m always on here loving her!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Just seen her little rant of Twitter “I keep a lot more of my life private and away from nosey, snakey people online” oh that’s unless she begging us to like an Ad on Instagram or buy her shoes etc 🙄

Reactions: 8
Just seen her little rant of Twitter “I keep a lot more of my life private and away from nosey, snakey people online” oh that’s unless she begging us to like an Ad on Instagram or buy her shoes etc 🙄
Yes we only get to see 30% of her MASSIVELY interesting life : me in the bed, me on the couch, me in the hotel bathtub, my girlfriend and I in the hotel room, my girlfriend reading magazines, my girlfriend and I at the restaurant, the odd photo of the landscape (seaside), my glasses of Prosecco.
I am sure we miss a lot Danielle😂

Good for her though, for real!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
All of the above ☝🏾☝🏾But also... I share so little of my personal life lately because it’s good for my mental health. While I’m at it here’s a picture of me and my gf in bed 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
forgot the sex toys

Yes we only get to see 30% of her MASSIVELY interesting life : me in the bed, me on the couch, me in the hotel bathtub, my girlfriend and I in the hotel room, my girlfriend reading magazines, my girlfriend and I at the restaurant, the odd photo of the landscape (seaside), my glasses of Prosecco.
I am sure we miss a lot Danielle😂

Good for her though, for real!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What she means is, she's been quieter the last few weeks, that's all. Maybe because she does duck all atm with covid. Take covid out the mix, I'm sure we'd be seeing a lot more.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.