Danielle Vanier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her gf seems pretty decent tbf and must have the patience of a Saint to put up with all the drama DV brings to the relationship. I understand she has a condition and I do sympathise but I also know from personal experience that it is exhausting emotionally when you are the person propping up someone that is a constantly 'unwell' and does very little to help themselves.

Reactions: 9
In her last couple of stories sheā€™s literally mentioned her girlfriend twice when there was no need. Sheā€™s like a bloody teenager! We get it you have a girlfriend, would be a bit less annoying if you actually used her name considering you share everything else about your relationship!

Reactions: 8
In her last couple of stories sheā€™s literally mentioned her girlfriend twice when there was no need. Sheā€™s like a bloody teenager! We get it you have a girlfriend, would be a bit less annoying if you actually used her name considering you share everything else about your relationship!
The whole ' my girlfriend ' speech was always a bit weird now its bloody weird... it's also weird that she imagines people actually care ...no one does !

I find it hilarious that she pops on to check everyone is ok but it's really so she can preen and flutter her lashes at herself ! ...

Reactions: 4
She always scrunches her face up like a fish Iā€™m always just staring at her face thinking ā€œwhy does your face look like thatā€ šŸ˜¬

• Haha
Iā€™m less concerned about the mentioning of her girlfran and more annoyed at her whining about her aches and pains at the moment. I barely watch her stories anymore but when I do sheā€™s always either Checking herself out in her stories or whinging about her pain! We get you dani you have an autoimmune illness! How about trying to manage that pain rather than spending 23 hours a day on the couch wigh her ā€˜heat packā€™ šŸ™„

Sure it was only in the last two weeks she had a question up
'Which advent calendars are best to buy?!'

And what do you know #ad and probably the first of many šŸ˜“

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Just goes to show that's she's another one who is more than capable of buying her own but will beg for a freebie ...the fact she is opening it now makes the whole point of it pointless!! So instead of it being a treat its actually of whole pile of products she probably won't use ...and isn't the point of it that you open it not knowing what is behind each door ?! Well she's ruined that for everyone who has bought one!

Didn't she say what calendar my girlfriend could buy me or something,? but obviously begging. It worked!

Reactions: 7
Can I just say Iā€™m so disgusted with her. She has advertised Amazon repeatedly and they are such a huge company, theyā€™re raking it in. So many smaller independent businesses are struggling to get by in these times, she could use her money and order bits and pieces from smaller shops to advertise and help them out! But as always theyā€™re always in it for a freebie.
Dani is fake.

Reactions: 10
Yeah it's a bit icky to be advertising Amazon at a time when everyone else is sharing to shop small & shop early to help them through the pandemic. It's weird as she usually shares a lot of 'woke' content, and unlike Callie I think she's actually capable of fully understanding and believing it beyond bs performative SM allyship, so you'd think she'd drown out the Amazon sponcon with small shop recs... It's not as if Amazon will check or say anything as I doubt they have a non compete clause in their contracts?!

Reactions: 5
A couple of months after pretending to not like below deck because it was homophobic and Bethany didnā€™t like it and there she is in bed watching below deck 2. Lol.

• Haha
I find it hilarious that she pops on to check everyone is ok but it's really so she can preen and flutter her lashes at herself ! ...
Itā€™s to up her a engagement numbers for minimum effort. Notice sheā€™ll say sorry Iā€™ve been quiet but ..... tell me something good happening with you/ answer random question.... her number stay high though sheā€™s not been ā€˜influentialā€™. They all do it.

• Heart
Itā€™s to up her a engagement numbers for minimum effort. Notice sheā€™ll say sorry Iā€™ve been quiet but ..... tell me something good happening with you/ answer random question.... her number stay high though sheā€™s not been ā€˜influentialā€™. They all do it.
Yep I think itā€™s so sneaky, because they donā€™t really give a crap about us, theyā€™re just using the sudden spurt of interaction as a way to beat the ā€œalgorithmā€šŸ™„ fake idiots. Danis face reminds me of a boiled egg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.